Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

And does no one think to text or call people when they arrive at the airport......

They'd have to remember to take their phone off airplane mode. Seems like it would be a big stretch for most of them.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You don’t know where the anger is coming from Tiffany? Maybe because you’re treating him like a child. Maybe because he’s just out of rehab...

Preach!.Not for nothing, I would be pissed if someone was holding my wallet so I couldn't shop and then with a smirk tell me they forgot the cards. Tiff is a bit of an asshole.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, tvrox said:

At least she didn't do the getting ready in the airport bathroom scene. She looked realistically like you look after a long flight.

Couldn't she have waited until that tiny baby was a little older? Even a month or so would have been better.

She’s in looooooove.  She couldn’t wait an extra minute.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do we know why Deavan is going to Korea and Jihoon isn’t coming to the US?

And why can't she go back? It's not like she's running from the law... right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Julyolo said:

They'd have to remember to take their phone off airplane mode. Seems like it would be a big stretch for most of them.

First thing I do when the plane has landed!  Whichever phone is for the country I’m in anyway.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yay, the band's back together! I am ready for shit to fly and blows to be dealt...

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

Happy to read that you are home. Sending you good wishes for quick healing!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yay, the band's back together! I am ready for shit to fly and blows to be dealt...

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

Hope you're doing well! 

• Love 3

Mamadrama-I'm so glad you were released, and could be here for this.      If Pole gets up to run, don't watch, just record it, or watch the rerun next week, it might be too much too soon. .     

So they made an exception for Pole the arsonist, stalker, creeper?  Or did the producers bribe someone?       Mama Pole really doesn't want him back does she?    And does visa mean work visa also?    

That's sad about Corey's dad.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Colt lowering his voice trying to act cool "Damn right" in that Pillow Talk commercial 🙄

Pole/Karine... time for my bathroom break.

Colt got SUPER fat. Those huge legs are like barrels.

• Love 10