Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

This is the part I have been waiting for... wonder what Michael will say when he meets Angela? More importantly what will his friends say? She looks a bit longer in the tooth than the filtered photos she showed him..........

and of course they go to commercial...........

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

Wait. Angela is NOT WEARING A BRA??????

She is. I saw the multiple-fasteners in the back with her lovely ripped top. Now, I got some tig ol' biddies myself but that looked like an industrial bra. 

• Love 1

Jon appears to have very little patience ... and that worries me because we’ve only seen him for about 4 minutes on screen and we already know that.  I’ll bet when he loses his patience, he punches people.

• Love 9
Just now, PityFree said:

Jon appears to have very little patience ... and that worries me because we’ve only seen him for about 4 minutes on screen and we already know that.  I’ll bet when he loses his patience, he punches people.

I bet his house has multiple repairs to the drywall where he's punched holes in it. Ever see that tweet-"when you go to a white guy's house, he always shows you the hole he punched in the wall when he was mad"

Just now, PeaceLily2 said:

Where do you even buy that horrible ugly shirt Angela has on?  

Walmart?

• Love 4

Quit while you're ahead, Jon. Rachel's very cute (just a few months after a baby no less) and you're an albino Oompa Loompa.  Watch she don't beat your ass, shawty.

• Love 11

Angela was worried about him being short? Oh Angela...Michael's already a better liar than Mohammed or Azan...

Edited by kacesq
More thoughts on the trainwreck
  • Love 7

"Her stature is kind of bigger than I expected and she looks older than the pictures."

Another rendition of she looks big a little bit.

Okay she's wearing a bare-backed shirt and showing off the back of her brassiere... uh, smart choice for hot weather?

• Love 6

Lots of kissing going on between Angel and Michael. 

Lots of Nigerian men like larger ladies (and I’m grateful for that!), but the way he said it, I’m not sure if he’s one of them or he would like a different kind of larger lady (more in the hips/buttocks) than Angela. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Lots of kissing going on between Angel and Michael. 

Lots of Nigerian men like larger ladies (and I’m grateful for that!), but the way he said it, I’m not sure if he’s one of them or he would like a different kind of larger lady (more in the hips/buttocks) than Angela. 

I flashed on "The Number One Ladies Detective Agency" and wondered if Michael likes "traditionally built" ladies. 

• Love 7