Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Darcey hasn't always been this large, has she?

2 minutes ago, kendi said:

She's bloated and blotchy...she doesn't look well at all, like she's sick. Maybe she's drinking too much?

Does the sun rise in the east?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There needs to be a horrified or gross button added.

I suggested a vomit button after somebody mentioned Lisa removing her teeth....😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JustDuckie said:

Next week: Oh man, Baby Girl Lisa looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet. I love it. Such a trainwreck.

Lisa just makes NO effort.  Like she thinks she already owns this man.  At least with Angela, you could see her trying to look nicer for Michael.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is steph all up in arms about showing her boobs when she is all tits out on her YouTube channel?

She gets paid per click for that.  

She is basically giving it away for a bunch of Australians.  That's not right. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Larry may not be the smartest or most handsome, but he struck me as a decent, stand up kind of guy.  

If memory serves, Tom called it quits with Darcey during their last conversation. I believe the only reason he is back is to show viewers that he lost weight.  

If so, he is a turd and not nearly as hit as he thinks. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Not a good look in the oatmeal sweatshirt, Lisa. Yikes.

I thought it was so hot in Nigeria. Angela was always sweating and Lisa had that sweat glow going on too. Now she has a sweat shirt on?

• Love 5

My hubby and I played 90 Day Bingo and we did pretty well!  I am going too add, for next's week game:  "Catfish", "Chemistry" and "Mentioning How Far I Flew" - I want to add "Rose Gives Ed a Weird Look" but nah....too easy.  Oddly enough, we never filled in the "My Queen" space and I just can't with David - he is too easy of a mark.  I can make a Bingo card available to everyone if they want!!!  Something with Steph's illness will be included as well.  I will include something about Darcy and her crying and her plumpers too.

Stay safe everyone - use your judgment in these trying times.  I mean, we all need food, right?  Toilet paper I can get creative but man, I need my coffee!!!  And, you know, food.

Geoffrey need to go away.  Master manipulator and gaslighter.

Ed and RM's scene reminded me, on a weird level, of my ex and myself before we divorced.  Long story short, he never wanted to hear about my day at work.  Ever.  So when I said, hey lookie loo I am not sure I want to be with you, like ever, in a legal sense, boy oh boy I get text after text after TEXT:  "How is your day going?  Work going well?  Can't wait to hear about it - I have been thinking about you all day!"  Vomit, line 1.  It was so disingenuous it was cringy.  I asked him to stop and looking at Ed, on the floor, giving her a foot rub just brought it all back!!!  But being next to my awesome hubby who can listen to me natter on and on and ON removed any icky feelings, lol!

Lisa/Usman:  Boy when that video dropped ALL the air in the room went out, no?  She is such a Debbie Downer and delivering her complaining in that awful voice.....shudder.  I like Usman, so far he has done nothing horrible.  I will say that I can compose a song better than him:  "Dab dab dab, everyone dab!"  I mean, really??

Edited to add:  I just made a new 90 Day Bingo card but I am unable to upload it!!  BOO!!!!  I will keep trying!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Mary Godfrey said:

It's a physical manifestation of all the psychological baggage she carries around and can't drink & cry away.

I think it is hysterical how she packs a bag, gets a room in the same hotel then tells Tom that he is nothing to her now...if that is what she was going to say then why show up with luggage?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Not watching the couples tonight - have to get up at 6 am for the "senior hour" at Acme.  It's scary - I'm a mile from the George Washington Bridge, in NJ.  Stay safe!!!

Who decided that all seniors are up that early? For years I looked forward to sleeping later and now that I’ve retired, everyone assumes I’m up before the sun. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Did I see Lisa's tic, tac, toe luggage does not have wheels? Those must have been antique bags!

I do wish she would stop speaking English with a faux Nigerian accent.

That world premier Usman was pitiful, Lisa keeps saying she has hooked herself a "slebrity," who drove himself to the club.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

That is a lousy time for seniors. However, the store would be cleaned overnight and restocked, so they, the most vulnerable, would have a cleaner opportunity to shop.

A good point... but for the ones that no longer drive, they have to get a friend or relative get them there and wait outside til they finish shopping. Luckily I retired at 62 and am more independent. The couple times I hit senior shopping  hours I bought stuff for senior family members of friends and senior neighbors. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m sure that’s not true, I got bored and now have a lop sided bob

I had my eyebrows waxed on March 16th and boy oh boy I am regretting not getting a root touch up!!  I have been contemplating growing out my gray (never ever lied about not coloring my hair, thank God) but I think that decision has been made for me, lol!!

43 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This is an “overnight bag” for Darcey? I pack this size suitcase for a week! 

7F078915-2DEA-45DF-9171-1E058032AC96.jpeg

I packed less for a four day stay in Vegas!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is hysterical how she packs a bag, gets a room in the same hotel then tells Tom that he is nothing to her now...if that is what she was going to say then why show up with luggage?  

Eyes on the prize!!!  There’s always that 1 in a  trillion chance for a proposal !!! After all, he did come thru with a key, isn’t that sort of like a ring?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6