Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Baby Love not down to dab, dab, dab!

Right now Baby Love say, "Get me cab!"

"Queen Lisa don't want dis box spring!

Usman! Come here! What is dis ting,

Dis bucket, for?!" "Baby Love,

Lisa Girl, dat is for wash, to clean!

Why every day you be so mean?"

Dab, dab, dab, we dabbing...

Bless you! Too funny. You know I really need the laughter and distraction on these threads. It takes away the anxiety and fear of our realty for at least a little while......

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Finally some A listers.  Tom and Darcey.  So far this show has been dragging a little at the BisonBunker.

But with only three minutes left, there’s only enough time for Darcy to get halfway shit faced drunk. I feel frauded.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Funny thing about the timing is that the lead on the show summary is "Tom and Darcey prepare to meet".  Oddly, when they  were already shown in the previews meeting at the restaurant table.   

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Fucking Geoffrey....yelling at her for keeping secrets when he is a convicted felon....fuck you, I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

Me too, I hate Boring Geoffrey with the heat of thousand nuns on acid

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I hope she tells him when he tells her about his prison record. I can't wait!

Wow, I cannot believe he was taking a dump all over her for lying and he hasn't told her not a solitary thing about his prison past.  Wow.  And he has the nerve to act like he has been wronged.  Just wow. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've always been a fan of Jenny and Larry. I think they're sweet. 

Larry may not be the smartest or most handsome, but he struck me as a decent, stand up kind of guy.  

If memory serves, Tom called it quits with Darcey during their last conversation. I believe the only reason he is back is to show viewers that he lost weight.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

I cannot wait until Geoffrey has to confess and own up to his criminal past with Varya. I hope she smacks him across the face and leaves him in the Ukrainian (Russian? Whatever) dust with his smug ass standards and stupid tattoos. He's such a hypocrite.

• Love 14

She's bloated and blotchy...she doesn't look well at all, like she's sick. Maybe she's drinking too much?

Why is Tom so nervous when he's the one that asked to see her? Such an international man of mystery!

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
21 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

How do any of Usmans friends not burst out laughing when they meet his grandma Babylove

The one friend prefaced his conversation with, “Your wife is very beautiful, but...” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, kendi said:
24 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I visit almost every year but I'll never forget when I took my daughter for the first time when she was a teenager. It was right after a devestating typhoon and the people who squatted by the river had to move. You know those tiny concrete island dividers on the street? They were living there, building little shacks out of cardboard and whatever they could fashion a home with. From that point on, my daughter never complained about material things again. 

It’s difficult to explain what women go through.  There is no enforcement of child support or order for protection. No free education .  The list goes on and on  

Ed will be kind to her,her child will be fed and educated. Life will be much better for them.  

• Love 9