Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is he  the one that sent her 100,000 dollars over the past seven years?

I think he said he’s paid at least $100,000 on the website.  I’d seen a documentary once and they charge a certain dollar amount for each message that goes back and forth.  Everything goes through the website which is certainly a sham.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I missed the first hr because I watched Call the Midwife - but I've read the snark!  Usman's Mother won't be happy....

I am soooo happy that CTM is starting again tonight. Thanks for the reminder!

• Love 2

David you stupid man. You are a foreigner in a strange country! A resident of it is telling you not to go because it's unsafe and btw - THERE'S A WAR GOING ON THERE! But you think you're going to drive there, alone, to find some mythical woman that you want to marry and give a cubic zirconium ring to!! This is how Americans end up as prisoners who can't get back to America because they make dumb decisions based on what? Imaginary "love"? Someone needs to tell this toupee'd chucklehead that enough is enough and wake up from the romance-novel life he has created for himself, before it's too late.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've noticed that Rose has that dead look in her eyes just as Tarik's Hazel did which I think comes from their desperate situations.

I remember Jenny sleeping on a dirt floor. I think she did well with Larry, he is a simple guy but kind and I was caught off guard by how kind and empathetic his 17 year old son was toward Jenny. I don't think she realizes how well she actually did with Larry. Lol

• Love 15
1 minute ago, JustDuckie said:

David you stupid man. You are a foreigner in a strange country! A resident of it is telling you not to go because it's unsafe and btw - THERE'S A WAR GOING ON THERE! But you think you're going to drive there, alone, to find some mythical woman that you want to marry and give a cubic zirconium ring to!! This is how Americans end up as prisoners who can't get back to America because they make dumb decisions based on what? Imaginary "love"? Someone needs to tell this toupee'd chucklehead that enough is enough and wake up from the romance-novel life he has created for himself, before it's too late.

I can't imagine that some dumbass tourist will be allowed to just drive into a war zone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

Nope. Nobody tell him. Let them keep his dumb ass.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

He is being groomed for that show Locked Up Abroad. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, kendi said:

Speaking of Prince, I fell into a YouTube black hole today watching his videos and the For George concert with him, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Dhani Harrison plaing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is the best freaking performance...easily in my top 3. Wow.

You got me curious:

Prince comes in around 3:30. My goosebumps had goosebumps.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember Jenny sleeping on a dirt floor. I think she did well with Larry, he is a simple guy but kind and I was caught off guard by how kind and empathetic his 17 year old son was toward Jenny. I don't think she realizes how well she actually did with Larry. Lol

I agree, he is not the brightest but they have the potential to make a life together

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not familiar with Nigeria. Is that hotel room really the norm? If so, she needs to suck it up.

They’re in small town Nigeria. It’s like the difference between hotels in big and small cities in any country. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“Everyone in Nigeria knows who BibbiGurl is.” Really. Everyone in Nigeria. Every single human, huh? 

They were ALL at the club. The whole damn country was there. I swear I saw Mockel and his boys. And the guy pretending to be Lana.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3