Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ewww, those calve tattoos look so much not good.

Speaking of tattoos, has anyone mentioned Geoffrey's that encircle his man-nipples?? I mean wtf? Are they dueling suns? Rings of fire? Yeesh, those would be a def deal breaker for me. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

You know she will forgive him. She’s doing this for Prince. The son. Not amazing singer. 

Speaking of Prince, I fell into a YouTube black hole today watching his videos and the For George concert with him, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Dhani Harrison plaing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is the best freaking performance...easily in my top 3. Wow.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
Just now, kendi said:

Speaking of Prince, I fell into a YouTube black hole today watching his videos and the For George concert with him, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Dhani Harrison plaing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is the best freaking performance...easily in my top 3. Wow.

Mine too!  That performance is iconic!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JustDuckie said:

Speaking of tattoos, has anyone mentioned Geoffrey's that encircle his man-nipples?? I mean wtf? Are they dueling suns? Rings of fire? Yeesh, those would be a def deal breaker for me. 

They're eyelashes, right?  Like the kind that people put on the front of their car lights?  But on nipples??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Ohhhhhh nooooooo.  Welp know what I’m doing tomorrow 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

All of his ink looks like it was designed by a special needs hamster 🐹 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JustDuckie said:

Proper term for areolar art is TITTITOO....

• LOL 20

I saw that too, shamefully I had no idea what great guitarist he was. He just walked out there, kicked ass and made it look good. Blew my mind.

• Love 7

I ended up watching “Move Over, Darling” with Doris Day and James Garner. Can’t remember who said it, but some Hollywood type once said that he knew Doris Day before she was a virgin.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

You don’t have her phone number but you think you can find Lana by going to the city where she lives and having a look around ??  Sure that’ll work.

Just hold a boom box over your head in the square & I bet she will find him. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Well, I hope Rose doesn’t have an infection. She got her way on not being tested. I guess Ed figures they can get treated later, if necessary.  Knowledge is power. I don’t think she realizes that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

They're eyelashes, right?  Like the kind that people put on the front of their car lights?  But on nipples??

I think he uses them to strain fresh orange juice in the mornings.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Look for Vinnie Moore's instrumental version. Superb.

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I saw that too, shamefully I had no idea what great guitarist he was. He just walked out there, kicked ass and made it look good. Blew my mind.

Prince is an odd little man but that swagger - the voice & guitar talent. Wow. 

• Love 4

Ohhhhhh nooooooo.  Welp know what I’m doing tomorrow 

The look on Dhani's face when Prince does this amazing move with his guitar...priceless. (George is my favorite Beatle so Dhani is ultra precious in my eyes)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

You don’t have her phone number but you think you can find Lana by going to the city where she lives and having a look around ??  Sure that’ll work.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but this is exactly what ceasar threatened after maria stood him and his candy underwear up in Mexico

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

That’s the plot of every rom-com known to man.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ended up watching “Move Over, Darling” with Doris Day and James Garner. Can’t remember who said it, but some Hollywood type once said that he knew Doris Day before she was a virgin.

Oscar Levant! I don't even know how I know that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Honestly, this is the limit. He is more Caesar than Caesar. This show owes us a really big pay off for this utter garbage storyline. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

8 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Yes she did, Carol Anne Boone, they conceived their child in the death row visitation room at Florida State Prison.

Imagine telling your child that his or her father is Ted Bundy. That would fuck any kid up. 

Imagine wanting Ted Bundy's child!!  I have my Dad's temperament...heritable traits are a real thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Prince is an odd little man but that swagger - the voice & guitar talent. Wow. 

I thought he was so beautiful.  We had a poster of him wearing those stiletto boots and a purple outfit.  So pretty.  

• Love 5

The look on Dhani's face when Prince does this amazing move with his guitar...priceless. (George is my favorite Beatle so Dhani is ultra precious in my eyes)

George was my favorite from the time I was nine years old. I echo your feelings for Dhani.

• Love 3