Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

why would he say all that and call attention to her?   he really just put all of his eggs in her tattered basket.   you wouldn't do that if your fiancée was young and gorgeous....your fans need to think they have a "chance" with you.  Ugh.

I believe you mean "her tattered tote."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Can we order the $100 bottle of champagne...” what a pretentious twit. I also wonder what that is in US dollars. She might be in for a shock when she gets her Visa bill

Also why are they squealing over a stuffed possum?  

• Love 4

Geoffrey cracked the code! It all clicked and came together...he was on the website and OMG! She was looking for a green card to come to the United States! How did he not see that when only everyone, including his sons, told him so? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Was she or TLC underwriting the cost of production for that video?  I didn't think she had the money but she sure made demands.   Stupid woman. 

Based on how demanding Lisa was, I believe it was her money that produce the video. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Mary being set up to be the next victim.  

Gregory can constantly guilt her over how he gave up varya for her. 

That's one of his things:  makes the woman feel bad about herself so he feels he's got the upper hand.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

How does Geoffrey have multiple women interested in him??

Sadly, there are many women who fall for men like him and far worse. Scott Peterson (convicted of murdering his pregnant wife) got marriage proposals from fan girls when he was sent to prison.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

That's one of his things:  makes the woman feel bad about herself so he feels he's got the upper hand.

Oh yeah, this isn't Gregory's first time at the rodeo.  He knows what he is doing.  Will not be surprised if he tells varya about Mary.

• Love 9

I live in an apt and my neighbour and her little black dog were in the hallway. He always comes to say hi and I always pet him. My neighbour said sorry no and pulled the dog inside while he looked at me with a face of betrayal. I am crying you guys, this sucks.

• Love 1

Well, I can see where all that medical stuff might be overwhelming.   I am not sure her medical condition is going to mesh well with Erica's outback life style. 

I hope Rose stays far away from that greasy Edd creature.   I cannot stand him.   How the hell can he love someone he has barely met?   Oh, he is just in lust.   I am sure she isn't, and I hope she will dump him fast.   He really should tell her he won't have kids with her.   If he were really serious about not having kids, I am surprised he didn't get snipped already.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I find his girlie voice extremely sexy

I know you are snarking but this could still use a  sarc tag.    It reminds me too much of JimBob Duggar. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I live in an apt and my neighbour and her little black dog were in the hallway. He always comes to say hi and I always pet him. My neighbour said sorry no and pulled the dog inside while he looked at me with a face of betrayal. I am crying you guys, this sucks.

I did the same thing to some feral child who tried to pet my dog. I’m also Miss Hannigan lol.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3