Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I am not loving that club scene.  I can't stand Lisa or Sojaboy, but she is out of her league there.  She looks like an anachronism.  I  may get a headache if I watch the flashly lights too long.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, looks like there are nearly 40 people in this club! That joint is jumping!

They’re dabbing! Holy poop, Soja boy is worse than me singing big spender. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

why would he say all that and call attention to her?   he really just put all of his eggs in her tattered basket.   you wouldn't do that if your fiancée was young and gorgeous....your fans need to think they have a "chance" with you.  Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Video bombs because of her production demands.  

Was she or TLC underwriting the cost of production for that video?  I didn't think she had the money but she sure made demands.   Stupid woman. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Was she or TLC underwriting the cost of production for that video?  I didn't think she had the money but she sure made demands.   Stupid woman. 

She shows up with a camera crew...obviously she is rich or famous.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

why would he say all that and call attention to her?   he really just put all of his eggs in her tattered basket.   you wouldn't do that if your fiancée was young and gorgeous....your fans need to think they have a "chance" with you.  Ugh.

Yup, show biz 101.  Beatles and Stones in the early days hid the fact that some of them were married.

• Love 7