Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

I wonder what her excuse will be this time?? Maybe her cat died?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Why does he need to find her?   He has a camera crew.   Plus the normal protocol of "24 hours earlier"

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

There hasn’t been one woman wearing a blue dress in the entire train station. Not one!!! 

Why not hold up a sign saying “Lana?”

Or wear a shirt with her face on it a la Zied? But then, other Americans waiting at the train station will recognize her and say, "HEY! Why are you wearing my girlfriend's picture on your shirt?!"

• Like 4
  • Laugh 17

The polo has to be the "I give up shirt" for the male and middle-aged.  I mean, I get it...I have some shirts with buttons in my closet that I just don't feel like putting on anymore.

Edited to add that I am a lady and control my nips a lot better than David does in those shirts.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

David, there are so many desperate women in Las Vegas who would happily speak with a Russian accent if you paid them enough.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 14

Mrs. Floatingbison predicts she's a no show.   I told her that this is standard editing to build tension.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, usernameG said:

So have we discussed his hair yet?  

No, but we will!!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, Mary Godfrey said:

My anti-Ed stuff us because he's a nasty hypocrite. He lied about his height. He hasn't told her he doesn't want kids when he knows she does. Then he has a snit about her reticence about talking about her past. He wants her to do the STD test, but he won't. I hate his hypocrisy. I hate Ed. He deserves to be alone and lonely.

Maybe, but lying about your height doesn’t cause medical conditions. Also, danger of hepatitis transmission through sex. It’s smart to test, especially under their circumstances.Only fair for both though. I suppose he feels safe, since he’s been celibate for 15 years.  

• Like 3

He should have invested in a phone for her.  Better investment.

Oh Moobs, there will be an excuse.   Just keep watching the show.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Half the family dead, the other half pregnant.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

She's been abducted by aliens. 

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Can we order the $100 bottle of champagne...” what a pretentious twit. I also wonder what that is in US dollars. She might be in for a shock when she gets her Visa bill

$65-$70 ish

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

David, you can't find customer service and have her paged?

I bet he doesn’t know her last name.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

My elderly mom on Toupee “what a dumbass!”

• Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me three times, shame on you. Fool me four times, shame on you............... 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet he doesn’t know her last name.  

She's Lana with the twisting devil emoji.  Mmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

He doesn't have her phone number after 7 years???

Well, you know, she's shy. And not real, so ...

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Well there ya go. She said it would never happen again. David you are too stupid to live. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, but lying about your height doesn’t cause medical conditions. Also, danger of hepatitis transmission through sex. It’s smart to test, especially under their circumstances.Only fair for both though. I suppose he feels safe, since he’s been celibate for 15 years.  

But she doesn't know that. Tit for tat, if he demands she take a test then so should he.

• Like 4

I love this trashy show and all you peeps...who are definitely not trashy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 13

Ukraine is like the scammer capital of Europe.

It's the European Nigeria.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 6

35 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Or weed.  I've been told.

for real! Even my pain management Dr says so. Haven't tried the prescription kind yet...

• Useful 2

He had HOPE not finding her online because it COULD mean that she's in transit to him. Wow. Denial can really make you dream up the best excuses. And we know that website he goes to isn't live...why is he even expecting an immediate answer from her? I feel the tiniest smidgen of pity for him. 

• Like 6

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.