Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

He had HOPE not finding her online because it COULD mean that she's in transit to him. Wow. Denial can really make you dream up the best excuses. And we know that website he goes to isn't live...why is he even expecting an immediate answer from her? I feel the tiniest smidgen of pity for him. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Fourth time!  That's like Lucy Van Pelt holding the football for Charlie Brown!

I think that's worse since he has spent $100k for her to continue to be a no-show.   The collective IQ of this cast is pretty low.  Stupid or creepy or both.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Well there ya go. She said it would never happen again. David you are too stupid to live. 

And he wouldn’t be alive if he had to actively engage his brain in order to breathe.  Good thing it doesn’t require thought or he totally would’ve suffocated by now.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:
1 minute ago, kendi said:

He had HOPE not finding her online because it COULD mean that she's in transit to him. Wow. Denial can really make you dream up the best excuses. And we know that website he goes to isn't live...why is he even expecting an immediate answer from her? I feel the tiniest smidgen of pity for him. 

I think they can only chat when both are online...with a per minute fee of course!

• Love 4

Gawd, every time Whitney throws her leg onto her sleeping companion during her fat, fabulous commercial, my limbic system fires and I jump a little. Every time. My lizard-brain must be registering it as an attack. I would.

• LOL 13
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Can we order the $100 bottle of champagne...” what a pretentious twit. I also wonder what that is in US dollars. She might be in for a shock when she gets her Visa bill

Or her parents do. What a twatwaffle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I love this trashy show and all you peeps...who are definitely not trashy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am 33% and not so much belly

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

At least David didn't go the Caesar route and pack 15 pairs of edible panties.

So much trashy.

Caesar was more interesting than David.   I can't believe I said that.  And didn't Caesar spend more for his "engagement" ring?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lisa really dressed up for the occasion. Can’t wait till she throws her granny panties on stage when Usman sings his song.

She looks like she could be his grandmother 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9