Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

Is it really in the middle of no where

Adelaide is the capital of South Australia. It’s about the size of Winnipeg (for my fellow Canadians). Port Pirie is small. I never went there. I’m a city mouse, not a country mouse. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Do they ever show straight couples making out like this? I'm gonna say no. This is very up close and personal 

We were subjected to BGL's lizard tongue darting out at Usman in the back of the car. Shudder.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Ordering by price. Klassy.

LOL! That's what my boss does! "I'll have the 7.95 special. With water. And could you bring me a to go box?" Then he and his wife split the meal and take the leftovers home.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I missed most of first part, so is the anti Ed stuff cause he asked Rose for test?

My anti-Ed stuff us because he's a nasty hypocrite. He lied about his height. He hasn't told her he doesn't want kids when he knows she does. Then he has a snit about her reticence about talking about her past. He wants her to do the STD test, but he won't. I hate his hypocrisy. I hate Ed. He deserves to be alone and lonely.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

LOL! That's what my boss does! "I'll have the 7.95 special. With water. And could you bring me a to go box?" Then he and his wife split the meal and take the leftovers home.

To be fair I order the dollar an ounce special....I am classy like that 😂 

• LOL 2
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

David thinks he's been with Lana for 7 years, she's never given him her personal phone number or email and he hasn't bothered to learn how to speak Russian.

This is such bullshit!!

He's been her customer for seven years.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

So, wait. He's been "dating" this woman for YEARS and the idea of trying to learn a little Russian or Ukrainian has never wandered over his transom? Yes, they're hard to learn but he's had YEARS to try to learn at least a few phrases. He is an IDIOT.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys, off topic but because you are my people , two words, Tiger King. Yes there is a forum.

I watched it yesterday. It was that same "is this real?!" feeling I felt when I watched Abducted in Plain Site. Everyone here must watch it!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

We were subjected to BGL's lizard tongue darting out at Usman in the back of the car. Shudder.

😱 You had to remind me!

Thank God for Princess toast!

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, wait. He's been "dating" this woman for YEARS and the idea of trying to learn a little Russian or Ukrainian has never wandered over his transom? Yes, they're hard to learn but he's had YEARS to try to learn at least a few phrases. He is an IDIOT.

And he’s been coming to Ukrainian for 12 years now.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm OK, just having a minor freak out because I'm not feeling good. I've only been outside my house once in the last two weeks. If I go, remember I love you all, and will expect a good Sunday's snark in my memory! 

Sending good vibes!!!  I have the sniffles due, I hope, to pollen and not COVID.  A friend lost one of her friends to it so it seems so real. 

I am really not interested in the two girls in Australia.  They just seem dull.

and I am definitely not interested in a lengthy ad for the Roloffs.  Haven't they sold that damn farm yet?

• Love 7