Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, seasons said:

Oh no i am so sorry. I literally feel your pain. Relpax and Imitrex have been lifesavers for me. Also just had first botox treatment three months ago, was going to have another treatment tomorrow but postponed because of covid19. Imitrex comes in stat dose formula injection pen used at home, easy, i use that for the biggies like yours. I hope you feel better very soon.

I don't know anything about these treatments, but thank you! I will look into them!  🙂 I took some Motrin and it didn't do anything so I am definitely overmatched here.  In other news, I see Tom will be messing with Darcey's feelings again by dropping subtle hints that he MIGHT love her...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hi all!  I've had a terrible migraine for the past 48 hours (my first one ever...) so even though the TV is bright and I am wearing an ice pack, I am HERE!  YES! and MMMMMM...

Try the ice pak behind your neck. Massage your temples. Take excedrin migraine or extra strength excedrin (same thing). Motrin if you have no other option. Maybe a coffee if not too nauseated.  Blessings.

- lifelong migraine sufferer here 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hi all!  I've had a terrible migraine for the past 48 hours (my first one ever...) so even though the TV is bright and I am wearing an ice pack, I am HERE!  YES! and MMMMMM...

Glad you're here.  . . . migraines are terrible, I used to get them a lot and somehow my body changed and I outgrew them, but I had them for years at a critical time in my career.  Very difficult years.

• Love 4

Wow , Like Mykull it’s obvious the Usman knows nothing about female reproduction and that Lisa WILL NOT be pppping out Usmans babies in America. 

Lisa.  Is.  Vile.   

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't know anything about these treatments, but thank you! I will look into them!  🙂 I took some Motrin and it didn't do anything so I am definitely overmatched here.  In other news, I see Tom will be messing with Darcey's feelings again by dropping subtle hints that he MIGHT love her...

Feel better!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Try the ice pak behind your neck. Massage your temples. Take excedrin migraine or extra strength excedrin (same thing). Motrin if you have no other option. Maybe a coffee if not too nauseated.  Blessings.

- lifelong migraine sufferer here 

Or weed.  I've been told.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I'm a little late to the party. I had to walk my dogs before it got dark because my fence blew down in the tornado that went through here last night. Yikes! So glad to be here with you all, that's for sure!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Wow , Like Mykull it’s obvious the Usman knows nothing about female reproduction and that Lisa WILL NOT be pppping out Usmans babies in America. 

Lisa.  Is.  Vile.   

Lack of sex education in Nigeria is leading to several bad life choices by Mykuhl and Soulja Boy.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9