Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I only incidentally watch the intro to this show and it has to be the fifth week where they have started with....."but there arent any rentals!"

Who the hell is watching this boring ass show about rentals?

Sheepishly raises her hand but I only hate watch

• Like 8
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

See you all next week, fellow snarkers. Oh, by the way,  could you all please get STD tests before then? I would really appreciate it.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 20

Just now, Gobi said:

See you all next week, fellow snarkers. Oh, by the way,  could you all please get STD tests before then? I would really appreciate it.

You just cracked our hearts. We no longer believe in love.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I know I've only been snarking here for a short time, but you all have made me feel right at home! Thanks for all the laughs and the kind words about my current situation. We'll all get through this! And I'll make everyone cupcakes!*

*offer not valid in the event of a subsequent zombie apocalypse

One of us! One of us! One of us!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 5

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If I’m totally loopy, climbing the walls next week you know why. Also I’m totes up for a Skype. These are strange times!

At my work we're all about Zoom. The admins have been having virtual happy hours over Zoom every day!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

* anyone who wants to video chat a where are they now episode on TLC go app drop me an email and I will try to arrange one this week*

• Like 4

Hi. I hope everyone is well. I am worried about my peeps on here. I am good and healthy and ready to snark

• Like 11

Hi all!  I've had a terrible migraine for the past 48 hours (my first one ever...) so even though the TV is bright and I am wearing an ice pack, I am HERE!  YES! and MMMMMM...

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Hello Peeps! Let’s have a good, clean snark lol

HEY everyone!!

• Like 4

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Hi all!  I've had a terrible migraine for the past 48 hours (my first one ever...) so even though the TV is bright and I am wearing an ice pack, I am HERE!  YES! and MMMMMM...

This is therapeutic!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Clean? Oh, I don't think so.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

Gregory’s hair annoys me. It looks like a bad toupee.

• Like 4

I loathe Geoffrey and his self righteous crap.  You are completely full of shit with your crocodile tears.

• Like 14

Hello my sweet pies! Happy to "see" you all, hope you are keeping well. Full disclosure, I've been in the house since March 13. I went out once on the 23rd. I feel like I'm coming down with something and I am scared to death. Talk me off the ledge. 

Oh, and cry me a fucking river, Mr. Sensitive. You are full of shit. 

• Like 17
  • Sad 3

Hello, all! Hope everyone is well and ready for some first class snark.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Clean? Oh, I don't think so. (May be a double post, we broke the interwebs again.)

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1

Maybe he’s a guy whose not a felon, Gregory...

• Like 5

Upvotes aren't working :(

*They are now, woohoo!*

Edited by peaceknit
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

We're breaking Primetimer again. I love all your posts and I am doling out the hearts and smiles like crazy. 

Varya, you owe Geoffrey shit. You are allowed to have friends and you don't have to justify yourself to him. Order him an Uber and go have drinks with your friends. 

• Like 17

Like she was never supposed to know any previous men?  Kick his lying, sociopath ass to the curb.  This is all part of his need to control her.

Edited by blubld43
  • Like 7

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.