Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ugh, the Latter Day Real Estate Discussion Panel again.  

I only incidentally watch the intro to this show and it has to be the fifth week where they have started with....."but there arent any rentals!"

Who the hell is watching this boring ass show about rentals?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Geoffrey has gay face and gay voice, I still think he is overcompensating and causes his anger issues

Agree. My gaydar pinged when he first came on the show. 

• Love 7

Here's the plan.

Carry gloves in the car.  Glove up if I have to get groceries and when pumping gas.  

Go in to work for about half the day then close up.  Get home and quarantine.  So I'm doing sort of a modified quarantine schedule.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I only incidentally watch the intro to this show and it has to be the fifth week where they have started with....."but there arent any rentals!"

Who the hell is watching this boring ass show about rentals?

Sheepishly raises her hand but I only hate watch

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
Just now, Gobi said:

See you all next week, fellow snarkers. Oh, by the way,  could you all please get STD tests before then? I would really appreciate it.

You just cracked our hearts. We no longer believe in love.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I know I've only been snarking here for a short time, but you all have made me feel right at home! Thanks for all the laughs and the kind words about my current situation. We'll all get through this! And I'll make everyone cupcakes!*

*offer not valid in the event of a subsequent zombie apocalypse

One of us! One of us! One of us!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If I’m totally loopy, climbing the walls next week you know why. Also I’m totes up for a Skype. These are strange times!

At my work we're all about Zoom. The admins have been having virtual happy hours over Zoom every day!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hello my sweet pies! Happy to "see" you all, hope you are keeping well. Full disclosure, I've been in the house since March 13. I went out once on the 23rd. I feel like I'm coming down with something and I am scared to death. Talk me off the ledge. 

Oh, and cry me a fucking river, Mr. Sensitive. You are full of shit. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hello Peeps! Let’s have a good, clean snark lol

Clean? Oh, I don't think so. (May be a double post, we broke the interwebs again.)

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1