Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why don't these people move away from the escalators?

You and I have the same travel-related pet peeves! Clogging up the airport escalators, suitcases on the bed. People who do that shit are invited to choose whichever of Dante’s circles of hell and take up residence there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So I just learned how to pronounce "tagalog". Turns out my pronunciation of "TAG-uh-log" all this time was wrong

They're Girl Scout Cookies  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think they're cute, too, but I don't buy (bi) a romance between them. I'm just seeing a good friendship. 

Damn it. Now I'm in the mood to watch KISSING JESSICA STEIN. 

I always used to hold hands with my bffs back in the day, so I’m not convinced 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Would that mean I have to put my bra back on?

Hey, as long as I don't have to either. 

Damn it! Battery dying...Oh no, how will I finish the snark on Rainbow Brite now?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

She has a conversation hearts dress - where does she get these get up's - maybe she sews.

dolls kill.  I'm embarrassed.  And I might have that dress hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I got suspended for life from TWOP for basically nothing on the Last Comic Standing thread.  

And you know that’s going on your permanent record!

• LOL 15

Oh Ed! You total FOOL! I went on a tirade now to Mr Kdawg...instead of acting so inflammatory towards Rose, just explain: 

"We're both adults. I respect you and feel like you respect me. Let's just go get std tests together to be sure and be safe."

When it comes to blame and throwing around accusations and disclosing your "past," it comes off so bad. It's posessive and he has no business. All he needs is a + or - on a paper. Facebook boyfriends?! Puh-lease!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What candy crush level are you up to? I’m in the 700s

I’m on like 650 something. I had made it to a much higher level and then Apple frauded me and forced me to start all over. What a blow I was dealt.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1