Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ash is jumping into the deep end ordering a martini 

That had little to do with wanting a cocktail and more about making Avery feel like he’s supporting her against his brother. It’s all calculated manipulation.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m having trouble understanding why anyone would be offended by being asked to take an STD test. I’m a cervical cancer survivor who got HPV from my cheating husband. I didn’t know he was cheating.

I got it too. Mine wasn't cheating. I feel for you. Mine is my ex because he cheated years after the fact.

Edited by libgirl2
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Butbutbut Ash is so pure and would never introduce such a substance into his body.

When they were walking and the camera only caught their legs from the rear. I couldn’t tell hers from his. Was he wearing jeggings and loafers w/o socks? 
Why do these women always think they’re showing how strong and independent they are, by making a show of ordering a drink? She knows the brother will frown on it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Rose girl, let the old greaseball go home.  He’s too old for you.  He’s grilling you about what you’re not telling him when he’s not telling you he wants to get snipped.

All these girls have is their youth and beauty and competition is fierce for any American man.  He is a piece of shit. 

• Love 10

So Big Edd won't take a test there for  STDs?!!    They could go at the same time to the same place just like for the mani-pedis.   She could be having safe sex, sleeping with every man in the village, and perhaps test negative for STDs.     I don't like her much, but I think he is being an ass about this.  What a hypocrite.   Who knows if he has been pure as the driven snow since his divorce.   I wouldn't trust him either.     

He's the right age for Lisa. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I’m having trouble understanding why anyone would be offended by being asked to take an STD test. I’m a cervical cancer survivor who got HPV from my cheating husband. I didn’t know he was cheating.

I'm sorry, Auntie A.

Maybe Big Ed might have smoothed the way by suggesting mutual testing. 

Absolutely, it must be a mutual experience. And a promise to remain exclusive. 

• Love 3

The STD test and his obsession with her past relationships are only connected in his mind. My issue is not with the STD test itself, but with how he has tied it to her “past relationships”.   It wont prove the quality or quantity of her past relationships

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 22

So, you’re okay with her not taking the STD test if she tells you about her past?

Just talking about her past isn’t going to tell you if she has an STD, dude. Which is it, really? Do you want to know about the STDs or do you just want to know who she’s slept with so you can see if she still talks to them, then you can demand she defriend and block them.

And you’d trust any test she takes there, but wouldn’t trust it for you? What?

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Oh, I am totally with you on wanting to have the test done. They really don't know each other well and they don't know each other's pasts. A lot of that information would normally come up in conversation as they spend time together, but this is a different kind of "relationship." What I am offended by is the way he's presenting it to her and his refusal to take the test himself. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Lisa acts like she’s been Milli Vanillied out of the song or something. Lots of ideas are inspired by people who don’t appear in the final product. A music video featuring an old sea hag with jailhouse tatts? I’m sure the kids will love it. Top of the charts!

Lol at jailhouse tatts 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The STD test and his obsession with her past relationships  are only connected in his mind. My issue is not with the STD test itself, but with how he has tied it to her “past relationships”.   It wont prove the quality or quantity of her past relationships

Exactly

Edited by talktoomuch
  • Love 2

I think Ed could be a fun guy to hang out with--if he wasn't trying to have sex with teenaged girls in other countries. I'm glad Rose is standing up to him. 

Ash must have a medical condition. Those eyes are not normal. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Every time someone mentions Miss Alli, I get triggered. That witch used to suspend my account for the least transgression. 

I can understand why Big Ed would want her to take an STD test, and I don't blame him. However, the past is the past.  He should let it go.  

I got suspended for life from TWOP for basically nothing on the Last Comic Standing thread.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So Big Edd won't take a test there for  STDs?!!    They could go at the same time to the same place just like for the mani-pedis.   She could be having safe sex, sleeping with every man in the village, and perhaps test negative for STDs.     I don't like her much, but I think he is being an ass about this.  What a hypocrite.   Who knows if he has been pure as the driven snow since his divorce.   I wouldn't trust him either.     

He's the right age for Lisa. 

Didn’t Pole agree to take the test. Big Ed you truly are bad when Pole out classes you, you little fucker

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Yeah. Blanche on "The Golden Girls" found that out when she dated a guy in a wheelchair.

She thought he was a nice guy who just happened to be sitting down. Turned out he was a jerk in a wheelchair. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

He said he hasn’t been in a relationship in years. Not mutually exclusive. 

He originally said something about not “being intimate with a woman in 28 years.” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh look at Ed’s attitude when he slammed the car door. He’s an asshole. She told him what he claims he wanted to know and now is pissed she’s not instantly forgiving him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

So the germaphobe will go into a random storefront in the Philippines and get a mani/pedi but he won't pee into a cup?

He is using this test as ammunition to make Rose talk about her past. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

My HUSBAND (ex) gave me HIV. Doesn't mean i was a giant whore or anything. Her STD test says nothing about her character

I am sorry. We aren't defined by our exes. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I think Ed could be a fun guy to hang out with--if he wasn't trying to have sex with teenaged girls in other countries. I'm glad Rose is standing up to him. 

Ash must have a medical condition. Those eyes are not normal. 

Medical condition = cocaine. If he had a medical issue they’d exploit the hell out of it

• Useful 3
  • Love 2