Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I feel sorry for Ed, he is desperate.  Glad his friend is letting him know what it is like and that he needs shots etc.

Did you notice Rose gave him “The Face” when Ed asked her opinion of his appearance?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I cannot stand Ass. He’s a manipulative asshole.I know the signs.

The fact that he has a ready answer, something she wants to hear, is a big sign/red flag. And she even calls him out on that and she still buys the bullshit. She's not very bright.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Ugh Ash is bringing a kid into the shitshow too. 

Why would his child’s mother allow him to come to the US?  Quality of Life in Australia is pretty good if not better than here.   It doesn’t make sense. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, kendi said:

The fact that he has a ready answer, something she wants to hear, is a big sign/red flag. And she even calls him out on that and she still buys the bullshit. She's not very bright.

To be fair, which of our lovely participants are?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, kendi said:

Agree, he never directly answers the question, just puts her off with a 'picture perfect' response. My bullshit meter is pinging hard.

• Love 15
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Why would his child’s mother allow him to come to the US?  Quality of Life in Australia is pretty good if not better than here.   It doesn’t make sense. 

Ash was speaking for her, probably never discussed it with her. Just trying to placate Avery and convince her that they're gonna be a great couple. Avery wants to believe this so bad even though she is asking all the right questions and ignoring all the answers. I really hate that they both have kids and drag the into this crapfest.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Read in Nigerian accent:
Oh Baby Love Lisa, you think that Baby love wants a dried up old white woman for his video instead of that smokin young hot Nigerian model? You is stupid.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9

Here’s some insight into Australian men.

Whats an Aussie mans idea of foreplay?

Brace yourself Shelia

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Good looks counts for a lot!

Yeah but if they’re dumb and boring what’s the point?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Big Ed is obnoxious.  Reminds me of Annie’s David.  Looks like it gets good in the Philippines.  Hope he has a lot of money for water buffaloes and oil wells.  They are gonna get him.....guuuuud! 😁

but, the Yuck this season is Ash!  A total Jessie!

Now we are still stuck with a New Jessie and Same Darcey. 🙄

She is merching her slutty bride dresses.......that are meant to fit the bodies of teen Prom girls! 

The Baybee Luvs......giving us a guuuud script!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

To be fair, which of our lovely participants are?

I know! That's why it's fun to watch. But I still let myself get all mad at them and their lack of awareness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Theory:  Ash's ex doesn't know about this arrangement and isn't about to let her son move away.  He's probably using the "Look what a great dad I am!" thing on Avery until he's got her snagged with a proposal and then will "be forced" to leave his kid behind.   You heard it here first!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

TLC just cut the poor girl off (Jazz)

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Here’s some insight into Australian men.

Whats an Aussie mans idea of foreplay?

Brace yourself Shelia

Speaking from experience?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, kendi said:

Does Ed forget that the Philippines is a third world country? Again, not bothering to research or learn anything about the country you're traveling to. The Philippines has a come a long way and in some places, very westernized. But to be shocked about lack of plumbing and bugs...eeesh. Losing patience. Also, San Diego has a huge Filipino community. His co-worker is half. You'd think he'd ask her more questions instead of after the fact.

He don’t know any Filipinos.  Big Ed was medically exempt from the Service draft!

San Diego has a healthy Filipino community because it the main West coast station for the NAVY.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Every time she says Williams it makes me crazy.  He probably tried to come up with and English name and just Williams instead of William.  

Good point

• Love 2

William contacted Yolanda on Instagram?  I’m a woman of a certain age...I’ve been contacted by foreign men through social media. Interestingly enough the men are usually standing OUTSIDE of luxury cars. I always just delete. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8