Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Dangit it got kicked out twice, I meant Lisa reminds me of an older Sarah from Love After Lockup 

Yes!! It’s the tough girl accent they both put on, isn’t it?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Darcy has been on season after season of this show called 90 Day Fiance, yet ain't no man given her an engagement ring yet!

In her case it’s 90 MONTH Fiancé 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

HELLO!!!! 👋👋👋👋 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Some thoughts on aging.....

Do you do the injectables like the Darcey Twins.......or, age naturally like Angela and New Angela....???

Just pray for the guuuuud genes!  🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Train in Vain.

Well, she is a train wreck. 
Darcy has camel toe underarm.

Take off the rose colored sunglasses!!!!

5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

He shipped sheets and pillows ahead via UPS but doesn’t know if they got there yet 

They arrived. And been sold for a hefty profit! What a dope, he’ll never see them again. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GUYS.  I am gutted--we just dumped cable, and I can't get TLC through Roku. I apparently have to have cable to get TLC go! Anyone else cut the cord and access TLC? HOW? 

Amazon's Firestick changed my life..you just need internet, and you can buy tic

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

When I first saw him on GIRLS I thought he was ugly. But now I find him attractive, he was great in Marriage Story.

IKR? I saw him 1st on SNL and I thought, who the heck is that, where did he come from ? He's grown on me & I Like him a lot now,.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

HELLO!!!! 👋👋👋👋 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Some thoughts on aging.....

Do you do the injectables like the Darcey Twins.......or, age naturally like Angela and New Angela....???

Just pray for the guuuuud genes!  🤣

I'm 41, I love sunscreen and moisturizer. I live in Canada so don't get a ton of sun. I think I look pretty good, no Botox or surgery for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OldButHappy said:

Our snark is breaking the internet.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

Oops I made a similar comment before reading yours. We all need to grab a life vest. You know Big Ed won’t let me share a plank of wood with him to float on, he would push me right off. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1