Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

I'm hoping I can keep track of everyone easier, but after watching so many iterations of the show it's hard to remember who is who sometimes. 

Edited by fireice13
  • Like 7

On 2/23/2020 at 10:48 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

There’s not enough mayonnaise in the world to make Ed look good.  At least, per the previews, he seems to be onto Rosemary and not ignoring red flags because he’s lonely and horny. If he’s a germaphobe I’m surprised he’s going to stay in a hut with no running water or indoor plumbing. If he’s worried about a rash I wouldn’t go sticking my dick( if I had one) in a virtual stranger. 

I hope he’s bringing his expensive sheets with him cause half these couples end up sleeping on mattresses without any sheets at all. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

I’m here! I’m here!!! Love to you all!

and let me just reiterate how much I hate Lisa.

• Like 9

Geoffrey looks like the bastard child of John Ritter and Chuck Norris.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Hi all!

Geoffrey's son looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo......and to be honest he would have been my type in my younger years. 😉 But now I think both of those boys would look better without the scruff.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

My husband just said to me, “I suppose it’s time for your show...” but fear not, he will be pretending that he’s not watching, too

• Like 3
  • Laugh 17

I figured out who Lisa (the older lady with the Nigerian rapper) reminds me of - an older version of Sarah (Michael's wife) from Love After Lockup. She even puts on the accent like Sarah does when she talks to Usman.

*edited because I had the wrong show

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 6

I think Geoffrey's ex who was in the restaurant with him last week is better looking than the Russian girl, the Russian is a bit of a Butterface.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband just said to me, “I suppose it’s time for your show...” but fear not, he will be pretending that he’s not watching, too

My son started to ask me to watch something with him, and then remembered ‘oh yeah, 90 days’. Bad mum on a Sunday night

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So beautiful. I love you baby... so maaaaash

Liar!! You never loved us!!!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

GUYS.  I am gutted--we just dumped cable, and I can't get TLC through Roku. I apparently have to have cable to get TLC go! Anyone else cut the cord and access TLC? HOW? 

• Surprise 6
  • Sad 5

What in the holy fuck Darcey! She’s stuffed into another dress 3 sizes too small. 

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I feel like Darcey is definitely the kind of girl who loves a trainwreck. 

FTFY. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

My eyes! My eyes!

This is as close to a wedding as Darcey's will get on this show.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Darcy has been on season after season of this show called 90 Day Fiance, yet ain't no man given her an engagement ring yet!

She got a key.... that’s progress. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

HA! We always do our grocery shopping Sunday evening and tonight my daughter said "I'll put the stuff away because your show is coming on". I've got her trained. heeheeeeee

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GUYS.  I am gutted--we just dumped cable, and I can't get TLC through Roku. I apparently have to have cable to get TLC go! Anyone else cut the cord and access TLC? HOW? 

What about Sling?

• Useful 2

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.