Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

I think they’re eating Chinese food.  Looks like noodles and maybe orange chicken...just happened to come with fries?

No, I shouldn’t make fun, except he’s trying to date a child...I’m probably going to hell as one does just like running afoul of the law (I don’t know why but when Yolanda said that and with the Brothers Johnson pictures, I was just picturing the Ladies Man).

• Like 3

Next time I'm at TJ Maxx I should probably pick up those outdated cold shoulder tops, they clearly are still a trend somewhere.

Edited by Leilani
  • Laugh 10

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Drinking and cosmetic surgery.

Because she’s so beautiful all the beauty made her beautiful face swell! I love you Darcey! I always loved you! 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Next time in at TJ Maxx I should probably pick up those outdated cold shoulder tops, they clearly are still a trend somewhere.

To be fair, these shows were filmed a couple of seasons ago.

• Like 2

Oh Darcy.. you are so cheap and trashy.. squeezing herself into that dress cracked me up.. This is all for TV.. Hell, if I was getting paid, I'd be someone I am not (maybe).  Good night my friends.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Did Darcey get her lips blown up again? They look bigger.

Her entire face looks swollen and painful.  No bueno girl.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One word: Alcohol

3 words “Lots of “ alcohol. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My cat is screaming and I'm afraid my neighbors might call 911 ...my crime? I trimmed 1 mm of her claws.  Giving her treats now.....

Lol, my dog took the nail clippers off the coffee table and stashed them in her bed. I only found them when I took the cushion off to wash it.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

I’m embarrassed to say I am excited about the possibilities this season may bring. And with that, have a good week, kids. Time to get to my DVR before it starts going haywire from overuse. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Next time I'm at TJ Maxx I should probably pick up those outdated cold shoulder tops, they clearly are still a trend somewhere.

You can get into business like Yolanda and sell them online. 

I've never worn a cold shoulder shirt but it seems like getting your arms correctly placed would be a challenge. 

• Like 4

Just now, RealReality said:

You can get into business like Yolanda and sell them online. 

I've never worn a cold shoulder shirt but it seems like getting your arms correctly placed would be a challenge. 

The trend has to be around 7 years old by now.  Come on, The South, please catch up with the world.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Leilani said:

It's 2020, no one cares about these boring polygamists. Give us Pillow Talk and more 90 days.

Even they’re tired of being polygamists. 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 6

28 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I believe that's Leicester and Birmingham.

My point is that UK welfare is even more generous than the US plus free health care. Why would he be trolling for a green card?

• Like 4

There’s not enough mayonnaise in the world to make Ed look good.  At least, per the previews, he seems to be onto Rosemary and not ignoring red flags because he’s lonely and horny. If he’s a germaphobe I’m surprised he’s going to stay in a hut with no running water or indoor plumbing. If he’s worried about a rash I wouldn’t go sticking my dick( if I had one) in a virtual stranger. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

What a blow I was dealt last week when I couldn't watch live! I caught up with "More to Hate". Wow, does this show drag without snark!

• Like 6

CHOKING ALERT!! CHOKING ALERT!!

You will want to have your mouth free of food and beverage, possibly your tongue, and if you're gifted like me, air, during the scenes with Darcey and Stacey. 

You'll gasp, then laugh, then your brain will begin trying to reconcile what you are seeing, "What the? Who?  Why? That's not..." then Stacey appears and it starts all over with the gasp, laugh, brain trying to figure out what's going on.

Then, Darcey tries to drink from a straw, you cannot help but burst out laughing, the camera pans to Stacey, where you gasp, again, and your brain short circuits like Taeyung.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

I can't believe this has become Sunday night appointment TV for me, but I just can't not watch the train wrecks. It makes me feel a lot better about my life!

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.