Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

There’s not enough mayonnaise in the world to make Ed look good.  At least, per the previews, he seems to be onto Rosemary and not ignoring red flags because he’s lonely and horny. If he’s a germaphobe I’m surprised he’s going to stay in a hut with no running water or indoor plumbing. If he’s worried about a rash I wouldn’t go sticking my dick( if I had one) in a virtual stranger. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

CHOKING ALERT!! CHOKING ALERT!!

You will want to have your mouth free of food and beverage, possibly your tongue, and if you're gifted like me, air, during the scenes with Darcey and Stacey. 

You'll gasp, then laugh, then your brain will begin trying to reconcile what you are seeing, "What the? Who?  Why? That's not..." then Stacey appears and it starts all over with the gasp, laugh, brain trying to figure out what's going on.

Then, Darcey tries to drink from a straw, you cannot help but burst out laughing, the camera pans to Stacey, where you gasp, again, and your brain short circuits like Taeyung.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 2/23/2020 at 10:48 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

There’s not enough mayonnaise in the world to make Ed look good.  At least, per the previews, he seems to be onto Rosemary and not ignoring red flags because he’s lonely and horny. If he’s a germaphobe I’m surprised he’s going to stay in a hut with no running water or indoor plumbing. If he’s worried about a rash I wouldn’t go sticking my dick( if I had one) in a virtual stranger. 

I hope he’s bringing his expensive sheets with him cause half these couples end up sleeping on mattresses without any sheets at all. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm hoping I can keep track of everyone easier, but after watching so many iterations of the show it's hard to remember who is who sometimes. 

Edited by fireice13
  • Love 7
(edited)

I figured out who Lisa (the older lady with the Nigerian rapper) reminds me of - an older version of Sarah (Michael's wife) from Love After Lockup. She even puts on the accent like Sarah does when she talks to Usman.

*edited because I had the wrong show

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband just said to me, “I suppose it’s time for your show...” but fear not, he will be pretending that he’s not watching, too

My son started to ask me to watch something with him, and then remembered ‘oh yeah, 90 days’. Bad mum on a Sunday night

• LOL 5
  • Love 4