Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Yolanda's kids are great. Sounds like their roles are gonna be reversed now. She is so lucky that they're all level headed. HAHAHAHA they're even laughing at his name. WILLIAMS?! With an S? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

If you know about 'sliding into my DM' then you should know what a catfish is and you should know how to search some guy on the internet before flying to England, but then you wouldn't get selected to be on 90 Day Fiance.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yolanda's kids are a regular Greek chorus. 

Yolanda: I met him online! 

Kids: Online? 

Yolanda: On Instagram

Kids: Instagram? 

These poor kids are rigid with embarassment. 

Exactly! Kids and friends are all the Greek chorus for these delusional romantics. 

And their parents!

Edited by kendi
Edited to add any and all family members to the Greek chorus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

The African-American woman seems to have some intelligence .. is she, again, KIDDING ME?? She has all those kids and telling them about him???  Just saying.. I had a mother who was cheating on my father - I was 14.. and she brought me to the supermarket TO MEET THE DUDE!.. she asked me "DON'T TELL YOUR FATHER" .. What do you think I did??? TOLD MY FATHER.. but he already knew.. she eventually left us.. messed us all up.. Me and 3 brothers.. they were young.. and a lot of ANGER.. I still have it.  Thanks for listening to this PSA.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Boston said:

The African-American woman seems to have some intelligence .. is she, again, KIDDING ME?? She has all those kids and telling them about him???  Just saying.. I had a mother who was cheating on my father - I was 14.. and she brought me to the supermarket TO MEET THE DUDE!.. she asked me "DON'T TELL YOUR FATHER" .. What do you think I did??? TOLD MY FATHER.. but he already knew.. she eventually left us.. messed us all up.. Me and 3 brothers.. they were young.. and a lot of ANGER.. I still have it.  Thanks for listening to this PSA.

Hugs to you.  My mom did similar things.  I'm not angry at her anymore, though.  She just wasn't all that bright.

• Love 5

Oh Yolanda - lonely, desperate, 50 something, 6 kids all living at home. You are an easy target for some fake British chump who is looking for a way to get across the pond. This will not be easy to watch unfold. Those kids crying into their chinese food broke by heart.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We all know she is getting conned 

The cashier at the supermarket, her mailman, and the local bus driver know she's being conned. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I feel cheated we have not been treated to Darcey, our reigning delusional queen...

that's because she NEVER LOVED US.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7