Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

No one has 4000 friends.

I knew someone who had 5000 friends (which apparently, is the limit). This account was one he used for playing online games, and his picture was some good looking shirtless guy he found online. The comments people would leave on his wall was amazing! He was invited to everything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Why does a 54 year old man have 1000 "friends"? I'm more concerned about that then a young woman's 4000 "friends. 

he said he was on Facebook sending friend requests and Rose Marie’s picture came up and she accepted his request. Why do I think she accepts all requests, especially from Americans 

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Why does a 54 year old man have 1000 "friends"? I'm more concerned about that then a young woman's 4000 "friends. 

he said he was on Facebook sending friend requests and Rose Marie’s picture came up and she accepted his request. Why do I think she accepts all requests, especially from Americans 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He should get liposuction to help define his neck

I think it’s too risky in that area. But he’d look taller and neckier with a 30 lb weight loss. But I’m loathe to make fun of his appearance. I think he’s a little person who is on the tall side. Pretty sure his mother is little. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Another Bingo item: Hair Lubrication.

I find Geoffrey unwatchable. He makes Pole look suave and attractive. Olga was worth the price of admission, however. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

You're probably right and I know a lot of young people accept all kinds of friend requests, that's why they all have thousands of followers, friends etc... 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

OMG again! NOW we have to see BGG EDD slather on mayo! 😕😕

From a Costco size container!! Ed you only need a spoonful and comb it thru. 
 Hope he’s not using that same jar to make his egg salad!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I knew someone who had 5000 friends (which apparently, is the limit). This account was one he used for playing online games, and his picture was some good looking shirtless guy he found online. The comments people would leave on his wall was amazing! He was invited to everything.

I do know some actors and production people on my FB have that many on their personal pages

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, now Ed is a germaphobe? And he has a "test" for Rose? 

Gawd, between him, horrible skeevy Lisa, "I love trouble" Avery, and creepy serial marry-er Geoffrey, we're really hitting bottom this season. And I am here for it. 

So am I, esp after the shite show that we just watched. You know Big Ang is watching and is not impressed that someone has stolen her trashy trash stick

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Thank zeus for the Sister Wives one hour break so I can run to the store and get some food for the week.  Mrs. Floatingbison is out of town and I'm batching it.  Hopefully they won't find me dead and dried out behind the sofa like a bug.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Wow, he literally has no neck.  He can't turn his noggin independently, he had to swivel his whole body when he turned away from the screen.  Fascinating

I believe it’s the sign of a medical condition. It may be associated with his small stature. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Can we just get to Darcey,  I'm missing her glamourous botoxed face amongst this crew of Lisas, No Necks, and felons.

Have we really almost gone two hours without having to watch someone pet their ratty weave?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

So am I, esp after the shite show that we just watched. You know Big Ang is watching and is not impressed that someone has stolen her trashy trash stick

Or thinking about how classy she is in comparison. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Wow, he literally has no neck.  He can't turn his noggin independently, he had to swivel his whole body when he turned away from the screen.  Fascinating

I believe it’s the sign of a medical condition. It may be associated with his small stature. 

I’m thinking it may be Klippel–Feil syndrome.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 2