Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Why are we being denied Darcy? Dammit.

i guess they need to tell you the entire premise of the new season for the annoying Whitney. Does anyone care that she found someone to marry? Lord.

Big Ed, feel free to hit the drugstore and buy conditioner that doesn’t smell.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

The only thing that I would find less appealing than Big Ed, is Big Ed slathered in mayonnaise.

Why does Mr. Sensitive Skin slather his scalp with a food product? That is asking for trouble. Go to the drugstore. Buy a hypo allergenic conditioner to protect your rose petal skin. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Nothing says young like a man with a stump for a neck in a purple silk robe and grey beard but yea, focus on slathering mayo on the receding hair. That will  trick her for sure.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im petty sure he is fro. Mauritius originally. i think they are British Subjects with the right to remain

Seattle pot lady is with Mauritius guy. It’s a French colony. One of my former colleagues was from Mauritius. Come to think of it, he was kind of shady too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Olga knows Russia is terrible and she took her chance to escape when she could through a man but now wants to shut out anyone else with the same idea? Pffffft, girl bye!

Right?  Hypocrisy is alive and well. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No one has 4000 friends.

i have 1000. Mostly  Doctor Whio convention friends.  So does my husband. But we work and attend cons all over the USA and europe

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

Am I watching THE BIG BANG THEORY??? Ed with a plastic hat on his head.. and I am just floored that he already has kids (kid).. Who is doing him?  God forgive me (I went to Catholic school and everything is GUILT).

• LOL 4
  • Love 6