Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

The UK , especially Manchester is full of people from other countries.

True, but there’s not even a hint and the Manchester accent is very strong and distinctive. I think we are getting our first genuine catfisher. Are there phones that exist without cameras?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

The UK , especially Manchester is full of people from other countries.

That’s what I was thinking. He sounds African, by way of Manchester (which is fine, unless he’s a scammy scammer who scams).

• Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

That's not a british accent.   What is she smoking?   And he sounds like he's drunk and she's all giggling and howling like he said something amazing.   What am I missing here?

Poor lady is lonely and was only with her husband. Any attention from this sti called hot bod Williams is turning her head. Her kids better talk her down from the clouds!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

True, but there’s not even a hint and the Manchester accent is very strong and distinctive. I think we are getting our first genuine catfisher. Are there phones that exist without cameras?

Im petty sure he is fro. Mauritius originally. i think they are British Subjects with the right to remain

Edited by JennyMominFL
ETA, so not Mauritius but some other African country
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Sharing snark with a mother is wonderful.  I treasure the humor I've shared with mine over the years.  She's 90 now, and it doesn't happen all the often anymore, but it's still there.

I love that.  Humor makes the world a much better place.

• Love 8
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I nominate Olga for Pillow Talk.

Olga knows Russia is terrible and she took her chance to escape when she could through a man but now wants to shut out anyone else with the same idea? Pffffft, girl bye!

*Girl = Olga, not anyone here

• Love 7

Im petty sure he is fro. Mauritius originally. i think they are British Subjects with the right to remain

No, that’s the Australian scammer. Loads of Mauritians in Australia and the accent is a cross between South African and Indian.

1 minute ago, kendi said:

Poor lady is lonely and was only with her husband. Any attention from this sti called hot bod Williams is turning her head. Her kids better talk her down from the clouds!

I'm glad her daughter is going with her. Because when Williams no shows at the airport she's going to have a full on breakdown. The poor woman is fragile. 

I've heard people from Mauritius speak, it sounds like a South African accent. Either way, Williams is not from Manchester. 

• Love 5