Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I hope Caesar’s love keeps him warm when he’s riding someone’s couch after he loses his apartment.  His decisions are the same ones that cause people to be deemed unfit to handle their own finances/affairs.  Just saying. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And can I just say that if I was getting a pedi and my tech was texting, well I would have an opinion about that. 

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh well.. see ya all tomorrow for more fun and snark!!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And can I just say that if I was getting a pedi and my tech was texting, well I would have an opinion about that. 

If I knew this kind of stuff was going down with the techs in my local nail salon, I’d be there 2x week to get the scoop. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I knew this kind of stuff was going down with the techs in my local nail salon, I’d be there 2x week to get the scoop. 

I’d have to be able to understand Korean. Or take Frank Costanzo with me 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It's nice and respectful to give a woman space and time if that's what she wants. 

Darcey wants to be thrown on the piano, and a gentleman would oblige.

She wanted to jump on him and straddle him in the airport... she knew when he sent a driver to pick her up that things weren’t going to go the way she imagined. 

• Love 5

Ugh Tom ick ick ick!! He’s no prize but it sounds like he smart enough to know Darcy is a lunatic & a stage 5 clinger. Run Tom run!

Boy that Zaid is some conversationalist.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Caesar, she can cash in the ticket.

Hopefully he put it on his credit card. And that she can’t access his info. 

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’d have to be able to understand Korean. Or take Frank Costanzo with me 

He refused to take off his shoes!!!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I hope Caesar’s love keeps him warm when he’s riding someone’s couch after he loses his apartment.  His decisions are the same ones that causes people to be deemed unfit to handle their own finances/affairs.  Just saying. 

Plus he owes his boss!!

24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maria magically has a mother. Who has a birthday. Well, who could has predicted that?

Her birthday will become the Ukrainian Ramadan. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Jenny sounds like a bad child is trying to make her parents feel guilty for leaving her alone.  That’s ridiculous for a woman of 91 years old.

I’m also going to repeat my comment from last week that Jenny has chosen the ugliest lipstick color ever created.  It’s the color of dirt mixed with blood.

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Jenny sounds like a bad child is trying to make her parents feel guilty for leaving her alone.  That’s ridiculous for a woman of 91 years old.

I’m also going to repeat my comment from last week that Jenny has chosen the ugliest lipstick color ever created.  It’s the color of dirt mixed with blood.

I'd call it "liver colored". 

And yes, she's acting like a child. "Look what you're making me do!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6