Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry Sumit is a big loser, grown man who cannot stand up to his parents.  

Uh Sumit your letting Jenny go after you.  So what if she went out at night. And get her work visa sorted so she is too busy & tired to nag you.

• Love 2

Jenny is weird!  She is the 60 year old adult.   But, she is the one constantly asking for approval and permission. 

Changed the channel..ASAP!

Not gonna allow Family Chantel to harvest a tv rating from me! 😾

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Maybe if Deavan spent less money on makeup, she would be able to contribute to the rent.

I think Deavan only owns a hot pink-reddish lipstick.....that she colors her entire face with.

• LOL 4
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I think Deavan only owns a hot pink-reddish lipstick.....that she colors her entire face with.

He had a whole nine months to prepare?. SHE HAD NO IDEA IF HE WOULD EVEN STEP UP AS A DAD. SHE had the same 9 months to prepare for him NOT to step up. When you get knocked up by someone you barely know, the smart thing to do is prepare to take care of your kid by yourself. This is number 2 for her. Did daddy no. 1 STEP UP?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The baby's name is Taeyang, according to CC.

I wonder if they named him after the guy in BigBang. Deaven seems like the type that would go after Korean guys just because she likes K-pop.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Karine and Paul are both too immature to be in a marriage, Siyooh is a piece of shit father for not being there for his son’s birth even after his parents told him to change his plane ticket and go! Tiffany and Ronald needs to figure out their apartment hunting, the rest of the couples, I find them boring

2 hours ago, Ellie Godfrey said:
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think it's flesh colored pants. I hope.

IMHO, one should not wear anything that is the same color as their skin.

A friend does wardrobe on several TV shows. Things like the flesh-colored pants under the tunic are so totally on purpose to make her look silly.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2