Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Is Corey the dumbest person ever?

Deavan looks better with less make-up and doesn't give off as much of a vampire vibe.

Maybe Tiff is getting a clue that Ronald is not all that good.

Jenny is so needy.

That's all I got tonight so far....

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Deavan and Jihoon seem like they're recreating a movie where people say good bye in an airport. They don't really seem that upset.

Just like they didn't really seem that happy when they got engaged. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I love Jihoon circa 1994 black turtleneck 

His look is so weird and dated, but I too am oddly enamored with it. I guess because those were my teen years and I’m feeling nostalgic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

There was a ball player for Texas, I cannot remember his name who had a drug and alcohol problem.  He got clean but had to have someone travel with them to keep him on the straight and narrow.  Ronald may need a shadow and not Tiffany either.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

His look is so weird and dated, but I too am oddly enamored with it. I guess because those were my teen years and I’m feeling nostalgic. 

Me too, now I want to listen to the smashing pumpkins 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Speaking of teen years, I wrote a post about Endeavour (circa 1969) about a detective wearing a black turtleneck which I related to Steve McQueen wearing one prominently in Bullitt in 1968.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's just sooo romantic to be swept off your feet, and act in a spontaneous manner!

You get a gift you cannot return or exchange and saddled with a dude you can’t stand and can’t stand you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

There was a ball player for Texas, I cannot remember his name who had a drug and alcohol problem.  He got clean but had to have someone travel with them to keep him on the straight and narrow.  Ronald may need a shadow and not Tiffany either.

Many addicted Hollywood actors do this too. It’s like hiring a child minder, only for adults. So they’re called life coaches.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Speaking of teen years, I wrote a post about Endeavour (circa 1969) about a detective wearing a black turtleneck which I related to Steve McQueen wearing one prominently in Bullitt in 1968.

Steve McQueen. They don’t make em like him anymore

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate myself for admitting this but I probably would watch a Nicole/Azan family or Colt/Debbie spinoff just for the train wreck value. But Family Chantel is too boring and scripted for me.

I could take Coltee & Larissa but wouldn't watch it if it Debbie was on, maybe an occasional appearance lol.  I'm really sick of that entire cast if I think about it, especially Chantal and family

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

OMG yes to Steve McQueen. Wearing anything! Or nothing!

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

And Jack pretended to be gay. Mrs Roper, a woman,  actually wanted sex. Jack constantly slept with women, sometimes dating 2 at a time. Thee actually was some uproar at the time

I do remember these things- I used to watch on Nick at Nite, but I was thinking there was no nudity, violence, drug use, cursing or even passionate kissing so how was it risqué?

(edited)

Wait a couple of years Sunit.... you WILL be doing everything for geriatric Jenny

.... some very nasty things🤢

Edited by DNR
Add words
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, DNR said:

Wait a couple of years Sunit.... you WILL be doing everything for geriatric Jenny

Maybe that’s what she meant about moving to India for “security”?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I do remember these things- I used to watch on Nick at Nite, but I was thinking there was no nudity, violence, drug use, cursing or even passionate kissing so how was it risqué?

It was on after 8 PM! My parents wouldn’t let me stay up that late.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dude you have some grey in the beard. Seriously. You need to get a backbone. Either you do what mummy and daddy want or you defy them and marry Jenny.

There's no halves here. 

• Love 5
Just now, TMI said:

Jenny take care of your own feet....are you that old that you can not do your feet

Like most elders she saw a podiatrist whilst residing in the USA.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Josh Hamilton?

• Love 4