Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I went to a conference and stayed at the Palazzo.   Nice high floor room. Really nice.

I stayed there too. It’s connected to the Venetian I think. You’re right. It’s really nice.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He was so good in Sling Blade, such a different part for him too. I grew up watching Three's Company, loved Jack Tripper. My parents were pretty strict so it still surprises me they let me watch that show.

What was risqué about Threes Company?

8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Poor little Daniel.   I'm so sorry for him, because his mother will never leave Ronald.   Didn't Tiffany notice the poverty, and crime rate on her other visits?    Great, so Tiffany consoles her son with the thought that the drunken hooligans from the bachelor party are 'family' now?   

I thought she meant the women that came to her bachelorette party were family, although I think I recall one was married to one of the guys at the bachelor party.   I don't hate Tiff, but I wish she wasn't on this show, because I hate seeing young children having to suffer from stupid decisions made by adults.  She needs to tell Daniel the reason Ronald probably can't get a VISA;  he doesn't need details, just that there are legal issues.

• Love 6
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

What was risqué about Threes Company?

A lot of double entendres, risqué type humor that probably was not appropriate for a 10 year old. But it was on after Happy Days so they must have figured it was family friendly.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

A lot of double entendres, risqué type humor that probably was not appropriate for a 10 year old. But it was on after Happy Days so they must have figured it was family friendly.

I was exposed to Kenny Everett and Benny Hill. What were my parents thinking?

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Unless Pole is running, or being put in handcuffs and deported...

but being deported means he gets returned to the US, and we don't want him either. He can go live on the island of plastic floating in the Indian Ocean.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

She said over and over that if Daniel wasn’t happy she wouldn’t stay. Now she’s playing games with his head. She’s as bad as Nicole, it not worse. Hate her. 

• Love 14

So a woman with a high risk pregnancy is going four or five days on boats?   And if something goes wrong does that town have the right facilities to handle it?  I don't know anything about the town. 

Laura did hurt a child, her son may be an adult, but she left him to dispose of everything, and go home to Canada.    He's not really ready for that.   

Jenny seems to be getting more wrinkled, and would someone get her a decent shampoo?   They must have beauty salons there.   I do like the tops she's wearing.  

• Love 6
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

FFS. Somemeat is 31 going on 10.

They both sound like a couple in junior high discussing what to do about his parents. Such juvenile clowns.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I was exposed to Kenny Everett and Benny Hill. What were my parents thinking?

Benny Hill, and all of the Carry On films too!  There is a user on these forums named Mrs Roper’s Caftan and it cracks me up every time I see it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Oh what a blow!  My brain is on fire!

Magoo.jpg

I don’t know what it was about watching Mr. Magoo Drive a car, but man it would have me in stitches. And yeah, Jenny is a dead ringer for him in this episode. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3