Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I did not like “do you want to live without me?” Wtf that’s putting the choice ON THE CHILD. Guilt tripping ass. 

An appropriate response would’ve been “I  cannot know how hard this is for you, and I appreciate what a good boy you’ve been about everything your Mom and I have asked you to do- leaving your school and your friends. It’s natural to be home sick. I love your mom very much and want to marry her, I’m so thankful you’re going to be in my life.” Fuck Ronald. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Choose the son first and then give the boyfriend six months to a year to show he is recovering. If the love is real, you will still love him then.

Tiffany, you can always find a husband, but you cannot find another Daniel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have heard such diametrically opposed info about South Africa I dont know what to think 

I’ve had a number of South African friends over the years and have heard a lot of stories.   They are showing the worst here, but there is a higher rate of crime and my friends did take precautions when living there that would never in a million years occur to me!  Let’s just say that I would not mind visiting but wouldn’t move there!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Tiffany & Ronald don't care about Daniel's feelings. He doesn't get a vote much less have veto power.

Which I get. Most 8yrs old don’t get to decide where their parents (single or partnered) live.

That being said I know there are many loving and wonderful step parents out there (Moms and Dads) but I’m of the opinion that when you are a single parent you have to be a 1000x more circumspect about who you allow in your life and around your child. I am not a fan of single parents bringing people into their home over their children. I am not trying to condemn single moms (or Dads) to a life of celibacy or loneliness or anything like that- having a boyfriend/girlfriend/ significant other is fine, but bringing another adult into your home over your child?!!! No I wouldn’t take the risk. Again- I know many people who’ve stepped up and loved children not biologically theirs fiercely, but it goes badly more than it goes well in my opinion. 

Add in that Ronald is an ADDICT who stole from his mother not 6months ago, and she’s removed Daniel from his extended family and his community. Tiffany NO. Just no. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Tiffany let ronloser scare the crap out of her son....on way to restaurant...now he is going to live in fear of being kidnapped by human traffickers. and living on the edge of a huge garbage field. great parenting

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I would have married John Ritter

I miss John Ritter!

He was so good in Sling Blade, such a different part for him too. I grew up watching Three's Company, loved Jack Tripper. My parents were pretty strict so it still surprises me they let me watch that show.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Add in that Ronald is an ADDICT who stole from his mother not 6months ago, and she’s removed Daniel from his extended family and his community. Tiffany NO. Just no. 

And she claims that he "put her through hell." But, she has a chance to be on television and it's paying her to travel there, so whatever, Daniel, suck it up.