Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Karen is full of scientific shit. First of all, Mother Pedro’s statement was edited. What she said originally was that yhe altercation should have never happened. His mother was saying “the adults “ as in Chantel ‘s parents should have defused the situation. 

Lets be honest, Karen initiated the whole altercation by telling Nicole she knew about the hand clapping when Chantel was leaving their apartment. AND when Nicole and Chantel began to shout at each other, it was Pedro who wanted to sit between the women but Karen elevated the situation by saying Pedro could not have a say their house. 

And Karen, you have no class. A person with class doesn’t talk about taking their rings off ang getting ready for a rumble. 

Pedro can do so much better. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Backyard Bernie on Seeking Sister Wives gave us the greatest tell all with him bending Brandy over a chair in the back yard, the poor guy then died. These people are weak, they need to bring some snark. 

Rip Bernie

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

As a model Pao should know that the shade of red she is wearing looks terrible on TV. 

She doesn’t wear red in her photo shoots. She’s usually topless. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, endure said:
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Karen talks like Siri 

not my British Siri!

I have my Siri set to “British Male” voice. I call him Cyril, my butler 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Chantel: I'm feeling pretty hopeless about my marriage. I mean, any other guy would have run for the hills by now. But he stays and stays. What do I have to do to get rid of this guy? Oh wait, did I say that out loud? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The other women are jealous Larissa got a hottie. 

LMAO he is probably another loser but the others have low standards so he looks good to them. 

The low hanging fruit is touching the ground and rotting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hahahahahahahah!  Libby and Andrez want their own show soooooo bad!

They gonna stay fighting with Andrez until they get one.

I think Andrez dad messed up their chances.  He was so sweet!

He didn’t even make a fuss when producers told him to act like he never ate a hamburger before.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Pedro has been in the country for quite a few years now.  Why hasn’t his English improved at all?  He’s just sounds like a moron.  

I think Chantel’s boobs might be real.  The length of that cleavage is so long.

I'm starting to feel bad about hating Nicole.  I think she has:

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined.

Then several cast members are suffering from it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4