Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

This is so boring.   The producers don't have the pulse anymore.   These aren't the storylines that are compelling.

Seriously, this could be the most boring ever. Remember Mo and Dinyell and her feminine odour issues?

• LOL 4
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Seems like Pedro is the only one who isnt in on the joke. These folks are doing table reads and going over the next week's storylines without him. 

LMAO he just plays into it by getting mad. They are all a mess.

• Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Einstein's theory of gravity

Never heard it put quite like that before. Even Pao  looked confused. Russ just busted out a big laugh. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

I have never seen Chantel smile. She's always totally miserable.

I have heard him tell her that he loves her several times but never heard it from her

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Seems like Pedro is the only one who isnt in on the joke. These folks are doing table reads and going over the next week's storylines without him. 

I agree. 

Chantel has zero self awareness. And she acts like a 16 year old. It is tiresome in the extreme. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Wasn’t it Newton?  I guess in family Chantal’s world, gravity wasn’t discovered until the 30s...they probably believe in flat Earth theories too.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

The other cast members are taking mental notes on what it takes to get their own spinoff.  

I think they got lucky they live in ATL.  They have TV studios there......and, why there are so many reality shows from ATL.

• Useful 2
(edited)

Why isn't the host asking about Azan and getting Coltee riled up? So much opportunity for snark and Shaun Robinson fails. They are backing the wrong horse with Chantel's family, they are the most boring cast members.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 15

Pedro has been in the country for quite a few years now.  Why hasn’t his English improved at all?  He’s just sounds like a moron.  

I think Chantel’s boobs might be real.  The length of that cleavage is so long.

I'm starting to feel bad about hating Nicole.  I think she has:

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3