Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I wonder if Jihoon's parents realize that Deavan doesn't appear to even work, and thinks she's going to have her own Western style bedroom suite?    

I wonder how much combat pay the camera crew gets for having to be in Laura and Aladin's apartment when the Jiggy-Jiggy talk starts?  

• LOL 9

Well, that was a bit of a shock, although I would have thought Jihoon would have talked to his parents privately before asking their blessing.  At least one couple has good news tonight.

Just curious--did anyone notice where the take-out was from?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Black magic? hahahahahaha He can use the chickens feet from the previous killing.

Calling Mother Pedro, please share your famous recipe. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Ugggh, talking about spineless wet noodles....Corey

What's so weird is that physically he reminds me of the actor who plays Ubbe, son of Ragnor on Vikings who's a truly worthy successor to his father.

• Love 3

Jenny you are a 60 year old woman worried about your boyfriend’s parents. You want to marry a guy who wants to keep his wife a secret. This is not normal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

What a goofy idiot Corey is. He’s supposedly traveled the world and been to that area, yet knows nothing of the living conditions? 

And where did she get that professionally decorated cake and cupcakes from?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, that was a bit of a shock, although I would have thought Jihoon would have talked to his parents privately before asking their blessing.  At least one couple has good news tonight.

Just curious--did anyone notice where the take-out was from?

The bag said Black Bear Diner

• Love 1
Just now, iwasish said:

What a goofy idiot Corey is. He’s supposedly traveled the world and been to that area, yet knows nothing of the living conditions? 

And where did she get that professionally decorated cake and cupcakes from?

Same place as the chickens.   Pollo Bodega

• LOL 4
Just now, DaphneCat said:

Those kids just got on the black magic bandwagon because someone suggested it.  They all just thought that was the lamest trick they've ever seen (pull my finger!)

Yeah, their faces were totally blank, unimpressed. 

• Love 4

That magic trick was an awful idea.

Although I'm kind of liking the Ecuador scenes with the huge family as it makes me think of my mother's family when she was growing up in South America. I also know they had live chickens!

• Love 2