Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Yep I’m sure they’re staring at you because of Jenny and not, you know, the camera crew...and I can go the rest of my life without ever hearing “disrespectful” ever again. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

Maybe the onlookers want their chance to go Bollywood? They know starting a fight on reality TV is a sure shot at stardom.

Edited by Julyolo
Clarify
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Yes Deavan is madly in love with the guy who she’s spent about 50 hours with and who she can’t really communicate with, sure...

and I see Smothered continues to plumb the depths of trash tv...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last night they didn’t blur out the buttocks on the mother-daughter bathing suit photo shoot. The memory is seared into my brain, unfortunately.

Ughh, who wants to see that even blurred!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last night they didn’t blur out the buttocks on the mother-daughter bathing suit photo shoot. The memory is seared into my brain, unfortunately.

Yeah,  I saw it too. it was tragic 

• LOL 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

A flight to Qatar is probably 15 hours with plane changes. Why would anyone wear boots that have heels? No wonder she is limping around. 

You would take the boots off and wear socks or slippers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Laura’s feet must be super stinky after 22 hours in pleather ankle boots. It’s to his credit Aladdin didn’t pass out while removing them. P-U!

Maybe the mothball smell hides it?

• LOL 3

Aladin and Laura----oh, drat!!! I left my brain and eye bleach in the Sister Wives forum. 

and Laura, you've been living in Florida, surely you have experience with roaches;  I am sure there is roach spray in Qatar.

Jenny and Sumit-- I like his friends.   Somehow I don't see Sumit surviving a fight with that other man.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Oh jeez no one can keep a straight face, they know they're all lying!

Also, Jihoon doesn't seem to even like Deavan that much, or vice versa, much less love.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4