Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So hard to keep up with the chat---you guys are awesome.

Deaven lucked out that Feral Child was sick and couldn't go on that bus.  She probably would have leaped off.  Deavan looks better with less make up.

Not sure I can stomach the scene with Aladin and his cougar.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The bus tour is only going well because the kid is not there. If she was there she would be climbing over the rails!

The kid's a gymnast. She'd have been okay. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ya know Tiffany you could just slow the fuck down. Why do you need to get married so quickly? Why does he need a Bachelor party fresh out of rehab? Is saying you are married that important that you are ignoring every. Single. Red. Flag? Sheesh.

amd exactly what hell has Tiffany been thru? Was she in South Africa during his gambling addiction or is she just pissed that her rush down the altar was delayed due to his rehab?

A

I think he stole money from her?

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like I won’t be able to join the chat for the Tell-All. Going to meet my new grandkid. Dammit!

Why weren't you in the room while it was being born? LOL.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Whip out the sex toys for Aladin!  What’s with looking at you watch Aladin when Laura says time for Jiggy jiggy?  Ah Sumit is taking his girlfriend for a night out with the boys.

• Love 3

Aladin's commitment to this long con is impressive and other scammers on this show could learn a thing or two. Take notes, ya'll. This guy deserves an emmy for looking even remotely on board with that jiggy jiggy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10