Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

So Evelin has another "test" for Corey.   The chicken may taste better than some he buys in the US assuming it hasn't been fed the wrong food and given lots of antibiotices.

Aladin showed up. 

If the chicken get scared while having the head chopped off, the meat can be tough.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like I won’t be able to join the chat for the Tell-All. Going to meet my new grandkid. Dammit!

I hope you’re allowed to hold it!

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I do need need repeated showings of that saggy diaper next to the food...

and how convenient, Drascilla is back to Utah.

Yeah, she is "sick" which is convenient for Deaven.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ya know Tiffany you could just slow the fuck down. Why do you need to get married so quickly? Why does he need a Bachelor party fresh out of rehab? Is saying you are married that important that you are ignoring every. Single. Red. Flag? Sheesh.

amd exactly what hell has Tiffany been thru? Was she in South Africa during his gambling addiction or is she just pissed that her rush down the altar was delayed due to his rehab?

A

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

How much could Tiffany possible have gone through? Seriously. She was in the US and he was in SA. Whatever she went through, it was long-distance with a guy she barely knew. Instead of going through whatever with this loser, she could have been focusing on her poor son. 

• Love 5
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

But she really really wants a husband!

These idiots can find a spouse in the States if they really wanted someone. They just want someone out of their league. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4