Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Yeah Aladin I wouldn’t want a huge group greeting me when I’ve stepped off an extemely long flight. And I don’t believe for a minute he wants to do “jiggy jiggy” with her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh great TLC is forcing me to sit thru Chantel’s fake hair and fake boobs. Does anyone really want to see these chicks learning to twerk? Does TLC think we like this family and need to see more of them???

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

At least Aladin is easier on the eyes than Mo. 

At least he pays lip service to claim to want to jiggy jiggy instead of proclaiming 365 day Ramadan. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

That's not selling the Family Chantel TLC.   Gross twerking

Ffs mamma Chantel. Is this what they give us for entertainment? Someone’s going to have to take one for the team, because I desperately want to snark without actually watching

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

So Evelin has another "test" for Corey.   The chicken may taste better than some he buys in the US assuming it hasn't been fed the wrong food and given lots of antibiotices.

Aladin showed up. 

• Love 2

So far I've learned 2 things.  Chicken comes in plastic - no live chickens are involved.  And, if you suspect your "wife" is going to be pissed at you for how you are behaving - bring a lot of people with you the next time you see her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3