Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, PityFree said:

We can’t talk about the Bonus scene episode that is on right now?  They are now showing a great scene with Jihoon getting drunk.

What cracked me up about that scene is neither of them really understood each other but damn Deavan wants her diamond engagement ring.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What cracked me up about that scene is neither of them really understood each other but damn Deavan wants her diamond engagement ring.

It's SUPER IMPORTANT of course!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

Unless you’re vegan or vegetarian stfu. They probably had a nicer life than factory farm shite you buy in the states. Man up you wet noodle

They taste better too!

• Love 4
(edited)

Corey, every time you buy a chicken at the store in america how do you think it gets there? It's not magic. An animals dies either way so don't pretend to be better than the people in your new home when watching how they prepare their food. Those chickens probably get better attention and care than the ones in big factories in america.

Having said that, if I had to pick a chicken it would be wearing a collar and leash and living in my house forever, I guess, because nah bro.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 10