Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

This show should be one hour, not two

It should be over they replay or renact the same issues over and over again, it's ridiculous, and I'm getting a headache now too

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Then I could've watched the first episode of Grantchester this year.  However, I couldn't stay away from snarking with you guys. ❤️

No Grantchester live snark forums I'm betting . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Chantel will not let it go. She will not stop till he tells her what she wants to believe. She is like a dog with a bone. 

I hope her tells her YES, EVERYTHING OBED SAID WAS TRUE.  And then she will  argue that he’s just saying that to hurt her. HE CANNOT WIN WITH HER. 

And now she's on to "Baby, why do you make me hit you?".

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Looks like a Ukrainian catfish coming up next season.

Yes. This dude looks like he needs to be on Dr. Phil with the old ladies who have no idea they’ve been catfished.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Who told these two brain surgeons that it would be a great idea to take an infant to the beach? 

Patty's gone, so the housework's all gone to pot. 

Russ is back at work and Pao hates it. She just wants  money to rain from the sky. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Get to work Andrei if you want to go to Moldova.

Actually earning money for something he wants??? He will harp on this wedding in Moldova till Libby can't stand it anymore and she will go to to her father for the money but not invite him to the wedding.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wait, they are going to south beach with a newborn? This coming from a woman who doesn't want her mother in law to hold the baby? Beaches are super dirty. That baby looks miserable. 

She’s wants to look espicey in her hat

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Who told these two brain surgeons that it would be a great idea to take an infant to the beach? 

Patty's gone, so the housework's all gone to pot. 

Russ is back at work and Pao hates it. She just wants  money to rain from the sky. 

Pow can’t wait to get back to shooting those cheesecake calendars. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

A public beach is a gross place to take a kid and I bet they didn't put any sunscreen on that baby, either. Grandma holding him was a big deal but you let him put his toes into that sand? People get worms from that.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Pao thinks Spanish is going to be Axel's first language?  I don't think it'll be so.

At least they are in the right place. There are areas around Miami where more spanish is spoken than english. 

Of course Pao is mad cuz Rous has to go to work. Why cant he find a job where he gets paid and can stay home and watch the baby all day?

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

Pao is nowhere near in shape. She flabby. 

Harping on his job AGAIN.. She wants to model. I guess her terrible anxiety over letting other people hold the baby is gone. She wants to dump him and be espicy Pao again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5