Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So have me figured out when Darcey and Jesse were filmed?  It's the day before her birthday, which should be easy to find out.  Judging from the leaves it is between May and October.  Are they still trying to convince us this is his first trip to the US, when he was at the Tell All last season? 

Jesse, you and Darcey both know that you have a dysfunctional codependent relationship. Bot of you need to disown the dysfunction. Split up and go your own way before it becomes worse. 

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Quof said:

So have me figured out when Darcey and Jesse were filmed?  It's the day before her birthday, which should be easy to find out.  Judging from the leaves it is between May and October.  Are they still trying to convince us this is his first trip to the US, when he was at the Tell All last season? 

HA HA HA! "May and October" Just like Jesse & Darcey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, PityFree said:

That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard

You want to hear adorable? My friend's father passed away last month at the age of 89, and 90 Day Fiance got a quick mention in the eulogy. Both of my friend's parents were born in Belarus, and my friend's father immigrated to Canada as a 20-year-old. Several years later, once he was established here, he sent for the love of his life and the two were married for 65 years until his passing. My friend's mom had said that they were "kind of like the people on 90 Day Fiance," and her words were paraphrased when the story of their early years and immigration to Canada was told. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Michael likes the the Trump stuff way more than he likes Angela.

Michael likes all things USA way more than he likes Angela.

How long are they going to drag this Ricky thing out?

• Love 6

Hazel was up front about her motivations. I do feel for her having to live a part from her son due to finances. It probably won’t be Tariq but Hazel will find a USC guy can give her the lifestyle she wants, I just hope he’s not an abuser (a lot of those types of guys are, they seak our foreign women and dangle the green card as a carrot because they want someone to abuse and manipulate ). 

• Love 2

Compare Angela to Rachel. Rachel isn't jumping Jon's bones in the first two minutes. She's shyly getting to know him face to face first.

Angela is just like Nicole who went bounding toward Azan and immediately became all handsy. No restraint. No self control. No self respect. And, no awareness of their partners' responses,

That last one kind of helps in an erotic exchange....

• Useful 1
  • Love 12