Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

Ashley may be a whole lot of thing, but this wouldn't have happened if Jay had kept it in his pants. 

And if Ashley hadn’t gone to Jamaica looking for teenage dick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Adeejay said:

Ashley may be a whole lot of thing, but this wouldn't have happened if Jay had kept it in his pants. 

Trashley knew what she was getting when she married Jay.  But, I think she wanted a husband really really badly. And he had the large sack.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Chantel has no smarts at all. If Mother Pedro isn't allowed to express her opinion than neither should Mother Chantel or Father Chantel or River or Winter. And Obed should have kept his opinion to himself also. And Chantel should be keeping her opinions to herself. 

• Love 12

How do Pedro and Chantal plan to solve problems with in-laws that neither of them can communicate with fluently? This is like an extended version of "I Love Lucy" gone wrong.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, LucyEth said:

Why doesn't Jay just go back to Jamaica, he will be so much happier.

Pretty sure he struggled economically in Jamaica. Have been there several times and the resorts in the beaches are lovely, but like a lot of those islands there is a lot of poverty

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So basically Ashley should be in jail.

I'm not sure.  The law is really geared towards sex tourism, so I'm not sure taking a vacation and then ending up with a 17-year-old qualifies.  It's not really my area of expertise.  But, if I were Jay, I'd be using it as a way to fight back against Ashley.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

And if Ashley hadn’t gone to Jamaica looking for teenage dick.

Jay admitted that he was the one who tracked her down on face book.  She should have blown him off.  He effed another woman.  Had that been my husband, one of us would have been hospitalized and the other in prison. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Chantel has no smarts at all. If Mother Pedro isn't allowed to express her opinion than neither should Mother Chantel or Father Chantel or River or Winter. And Obed should have kept his opinion to himself also. And Chantel should be keeping her opinions to herself. 

X a million

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Why doesn't Jay just go back to Jamaica, he will be so much happier.

And Ashley can go search for teenage dick in another country.

Pedro’s mom, I can’t listen to anyone who looks like they’re on oxy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Neurochick said:

And Ashley can go search for teenage dick in another country.

Pedro’s mom, I can’t listen to anyone who looks like they’re on oxy.

She always looks so unwell to me 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I'm not sure.  The law is really geared towards sex tourism, so I'm not sure taking a vacation and then ending up with a 17-year-old qualifies.  It's not really my area of expertise.  But, if I were Jay, I'd be using it as a way to fight back against Ashley.

But if he was 18 then he can’t use that angle. He needs to use the abuse and he has video to back up his claim

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

But you might not like the way he wants to get paid... and I hope you like bathrooms. 😂

It is not like Jay spends hours outside each day in Arctic conditions. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Jay admitted that he was the one who tracked her down on face book.  She should have blown him off.  He effed another woman.  Had that been my husband, one of us would have been hospitalized and the other in prison. 

But Jay was a teenager, Ashley was a grown woman. She was looking for young dick, she married him and now she wants to play the victim.

Pedro’s sister, get a better weave and lose the braces.

• Love 3