Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Libby didn’t want the fucking peanut gallery in the room when she gave birth.  Shut the fuck up, nosey sisters.

I never liked Russ’s family, I found them judgmental but that’s my opinion.

• Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

how many more episodes this season?

I think next week is the last.

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

The non bug-eyed sister totally gives off an Ivanka vibe. Kudos to whoever noticed that upthread! 

That was moi 

• Love 7

Libby’s mom was very nice, I think Andrei even appreciates her being there. He must have been tired and stressed after all that time.   It was gracious of him to call her and smart of her to come without some smart ass  remark to him. Is his mom alive? I don’t think he ever mentioned her. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Libby didn’t want the fucking peanut gallery in the room when she gave birth.  Shut the fuck up, nosey sisters.

I never liked Russ’s family, I found them judgmental but that’s my opinion.

And Pao was plenty judgmental of them. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Chantal fashions herself a Kardashian type. I am so sick of Chantal and pedro. They can get off my TV anytime now.

Like x a million

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh noes! So no more live chat? And My 600 Pound Life is over too! I'm going to have withdrawal, hard core. 

Don't worry, there's still "The Other Way." Hopefully that ends just as the a new season begins. 

• Love 4

Ashley your ugly ass needs to be in jail for traveling overseas to have sex with a minor, you nasty heifer.  Maybe we should start a petition to have her declared a sex offender.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

How to the mothers and daughters manage with those long claw nails?

LOL that's my sister, you would think she has a disability with her faux 'nails'

• Love 2

I have this all figured out. TLC is reverting back to being The Learning Channel and they are going to teach us Spanish using The Family Chantel as the way to do this!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Jay, you didn’t exactly make a ‘mistake’. There are consequences for cheating and not respecting marriage vows.

And there are consequences for traveling overseas to have sex with minors, and marrying twenty year olds.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jay, you didn’t exactly make a ‘mistake’. There are consequences for cheating and not respecting marriage vows.

Jays mistake was being a 17 year old boy smitten with a 29 year old American women who likes sex 3 times a day.

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7