Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

If Trashley was a man people would be outraged that she’s coercing a man that not even old enough to drink to sign divorce papers. She’s so sketchy

She’s scared he won’t leave the USA and  she will be stuck supporting him, till he’s deported or not. He needs a lawyer. 

Ashleys suddenly too cheap to hire a process server. 

• Love 6

So Trashley marries a teenager 

The thing that annoys me the most about Trashley is her righteous indignation. Really? You married a teenager. And then you get mad because he acts like a teenager. Whatever Trashley. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Does Ashley think Jay is gonna board a plane and jet back to Jamaica asap? The way she was telling him she'd take him to the airport made it sound like she was hoping he'd be gone that night. Unrealistic. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

I am outraged. He is smart not to sign. English is not his first language and this is a legal document. He needs to have time to have a friend or lawyer look at it we needs to have time to think about it.

Suddenly, Jay has two working brain cells? 

• LOL 2
Just now, iwasish said:

She’s scared he won’t leave the USA and  she will be stuck supporting him, till he’s deported or not. He needs a lawyer. 

Ashleys suddenly too cheap to hire a process server. 

A normal person would, but she’d have to give up her precious screen time

• Love 3

Of course Pouty Pedro and Charmless Chantel are lovey dovey...got to have a good beginning for the new spinoff.

new outlook on things...Sharper claws

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Trashley really thinks that she made a mistake buying something and now she wants to make a rapid return.   She's definitely American since her mentality is very Amazon Prime...one day shipping, free returns.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

If Trashley had dated a 17 year old American boy, she might have to register as a sex offender.

Chantel and Pedro are boring.  I think Pedro’s mom probably wanted her son to marry an American but not necessarily for shady reasons.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Suddenly, Jay has two working brain cells? 

Maybe he's like George Costanza. Now that he's not getting regular sex, his brain power increases

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If Trashley had dated a 17 year old American boy, she might have to register as a sex offender.

It's against Federal law for a US citizen to travel abroad for the purpose of having sex with someone under the age of 18.  It seems like she didn't travel with that purpose, so she probably doesn't meet the criteria for the law, but... if I was Jay, I'd be making a stink about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

I really don't understand Pao's POV on his family.  Were his parents that bad? 

I thought the most they did was ask her to cover up.

Edited by usernameG
More to say....
  • Love 10

I get that not everyone likes their in-laws. But they live out of state, so why can't Pao just grin and bear it for a bit? It's not like they live next door and would be in her face all the time. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good old Pao. Sowing the seeds before her MIL comes. And her mother is as bad as she is. Self centered and defensive. "I just hope it goes well" she smirks. Right. 

Creating drama and distrust when there is no need for it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I really don't understand Pao's POV on his family.  Were his parents that bad? 

I thought the most they did was ask her to cover up.

That’s all we were ever shown. She’s the one with the problem, and is using her baby as a weapon against them. The power has shifted

• Love 8
(edited)

Pao is just telling her mother how Russ’s family made her feel.  But that’s how she should have told it.  I think Russ’s family made Pao feel unwelcome, but that might have been Pao’s perception.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

It's against Federal law for a US citizen to travel abroad for the purpose of having sex with someone under the age of 18.  It seems like she didn't travel with that purpose, so she probably doesn't meet the criteria for the law, but... if I was Jay, I'd be making a stink about it.

So basically Ashley should be in jail.

• Love 7
(edited)

So let me get this straight. Pao sensed that her mother didn't agree with her with regards to Russ' mom, so she made sure to tell her that she treated her horribly.  And then, she smirks that she hopes things go well between them.  I was neutral when it came to Pao, but not anymore.  She is one nasty, lying, conniving bitch. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let me get this straight: Pao’s in-laws were disrespectful to her, but Pao’s friend, Juan, can abuse and disrespect Russ and it’s fine. Okay, got it.

With an audience, too. Its more fun to have your husband taunted and treated like shit with spectators present. I can't stand Pao.

• Love 16

I see Pao is wasting no time bringing trouble between her mom and Russ' family. She looks so pleased with herself about the prospect of her mom giving Russ' family a hard time. And just because they politely asked that she not show up to breakfast with all her assets showing. Such a class act.

• Love 12