Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I never had my mother in the room and would not have wanted too

I agree - celebration is for after successful birth ---birth is not a crowd viewing activity. 

• Love 11

I'm sorry I have had 2 babies and I didnt have an audience of family members in attendance. Jesus they are treating birthing a baby like the opening of a Broadway show? 

Do people really have their mothers in there with them? Is that a thing?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm sorry I have had 2 babies and I didnt have an audience of family members in attendance. Jesus they are treating birthing a baby like the opening of a Broadway show!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Now they're mad that Andrei's not answering the phone. How dare he not interrupt supporting his laboring wife to be harangued by that crew of harpies!

They’ll show up and start throwing rocks at the windows.

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Nicole in her ridiculous denial mode is hilarious

I wouldn't want to give Nicole the extra income but I think a show of Nicole and her family would be more interesting than Chantel. We could see her step dad and the others confront Nicole and her making a fool out of herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, LucyEth said:

The one sister saying if his father is there and you are not well that is not right.  Boy if the Dad was there they would tear the hospital room down.

I wonder if the sisters were there for the conception?

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Libby and Andrei are under no obligation to have anyone other than each other in the birthing room. Boundaries, people.

She want her mother there, but is afraid of him, so will not push that issue.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm sorry I have had 2 babies and I didnt have an audience of family members in attendance. Jesus they are treating birthing a baby like the opening of a Broadway show!

You’d be surprised 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

This is so dumb.  If you want to talk to your mom then call her libby.   Don't these people communicate like adults?  It's not going to be a big deal if she comes down to the hospital for a bit.  Sheesh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Is Larissa not wearing a seat belt?

Not able to watch along right now but I did see the first hour on Demand. Larissa was NOT wearing her seatbelt in the car (maybe it’s not the law for passengers in NV) but Debbie alternated between tugging on hers and having it hanging behind her. It was driving me crazy how it kept appearing and disappearing. 

• Love 2

Family Nicole would definitely be a better spin off.   Family Chantal is so fake and scripted.  At least watching Nicole trying to trap Azan into marriage and all the moves he does to try to get away from her is real.   It's like a con running away from a mark but they are locked in a cage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

If Trashley was a man people would be outraged that she’s coercing a man that not even old enough to drink to sign divorce papers. She’s so sketchy

I am outraged. He is smart not to sign. English is not his first language and this is a legal document. He needs to have time to have a friend or lawyer look at it we needs to have time to think about it.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

There's been previous chat that perhaps she does that as she's short, and it might be uncomfortable on her neck.

Yes she is short 

• Love 1