Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

wow Russ you're such a man! letting your mom hold her grandson behind closed doors.

oh good Larissa is on. I can still watch her scenes unlike Pao, Chantal, etc.

• Love 5

I know someone like this who is still pregnant.  She's already dictating the holding schedule and telling everyone how they can essentially fuck off.   It's horrible for the family.  No one wants to put more stress on the pregnant mom but it's so awkward and so many hurt feelings.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that she's crazy and maybe off her meds too.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Pao may get tired of being the only one who can hold the baby. See how fun it is when you’ve been rocking and walking the floor with a colicky baby for a few hours. She’ll be begging the UPS man to hold the baby!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

It was good.... told myself I wasn't going to binge watch it but of course I did

It got too intense and so I'm taking a break. Ugh, Chantel's boobs and eyelashes. Talk about stranger things.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wait til the baby is a miserable, willful toddler. Pao will be begging for grandma to take him off her hands for a while 

She is grooming Axel to be with her on sMothered.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Debbie is mad because she thought when Coltee had her arrested she would be deported right away.

Edited by TMI
edit made to mad
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8