Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

How does these people not have transportation plans? They all have cell phones. Call. figure it out. No reason for idiot Corey to arrive and find out he's staying with Grandma 

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Aladdin’s wife Laura

I was mixing my Hollywood murders. Someone said she looked like the wife Robert Blake was accused of murdering. I was thinking that was the little know actress who played Mr Vargas wife in Fast Time at Ridgemont High, but that was Lana Clarkson who was killed by Phil Spector

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Hmm, will there be gambling at Ronald’s stag do in next week’s episode?

My guess is Tiffany is  all talk and she’ll cave in and stay. 

• Love 8
Just now, LucyEth said:

She's a horrible person, how could he fall in love with that, he is probably in lust not love, too stupid to know the difference.  

Karma. He will learn some lessons.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Horrified said:

How come Evelyn's English is so good?  You don't get that fluent living in that backwater. There's a backstory there.

Very good point. This is not her first rodeo.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

How come Evelyn's English is so good?  You don't get that fluent living in that backwater. There's a backstory there.

ITA. Her hair is way too straight for that climate. Like she uses mucho products, appliances, with a keratin process.

1 minute ago, Horrified said:

How come Evelyn's English is so good?  You don't get that fluent living in that backwater. There's a backstory there

More hoops for him to jump through, but I am having trouble feeling sorry for him.  I wondered at first if sleeping at grandma's was another test.   In fact, at first I thought maybe she had hired someone to pretend to be grandma. 

I may have to look up the town they are in.

I wonder if she has tried to get an American hubby before.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My guess is Tiffany is  all talk and she’ll cave in and stay. 

She has risked everything, as she keeps informing us. I can't imagine any circumstances in which she would admit to having made a terrible mistake.

• Love 7
Just now, blubld43 said:

Very good point. This is not her first rodeo.

I think their “back” story would explain a lot of inconsistencies. We are being taken for a bigger ride than it “appears” Corey is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6