Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

That child absolutely should NOT be sleeping in the bed with a man she doesn't know. It's not like Nicole making Azan change May's diapers, and at least her mom will be there, too, but damn.

• Love 10

Deavan could take 15 minutes off applying the face spackle and discipline her kid...why does he need to get Drascilla? If it's bedtime why doesn't Mom get her and put her in bed? Were they turning in while leaving her running around?

• Love 6

I have blue eyes and long blonde hair (with the help of some well placed highlights but men don't know the difference). Why aren't the foreign men lining up for me? 😂 I kid, I kid. I would have zero patience with any of these bozos.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I laughed out loud when Demonchild fell down the stairs.

Longtime teacher here. That child's behavior is 100% due to ineffective parenting by the mother. But I did laugh too.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Deafen slept with her parents until she was 7?! Another piece of the puzzle.

I am Canadian and I always had my own bed and was expected to sleep in it....sleeping in the same bed as your parents until you are 7 is odd to me.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have blue eyes and long blonde hair (with the help of some well placed highlights but men don't know the difference). Why aren't the foreign men lining up for me? 😂 I kid, I kid. I would have zero patience with any of these bozos.

Post a photo of you holding one of those fake winning lottery tickets. You'll have your pick of the litter along with people willing to help you invest it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Mr Vargas’s wife?

I think it was a reference to Bonnie Blakely (not quite sure about the spelling).  Laura does resemble her. 

• Love 3

She is such a snake. So cold.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

You would think that with the parents in the next room that he would not want it that night.

I get the impression Jihoon is a bit of a horndog.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Christina said:

Post a photo of you holding one of those fake winning lottery tickets. You'll have your pick of the litter along with people willing to help you invest it.

Like the "Nigerian Prince" e-mail scammer wanting me to invest

• LOL 1
  • Love 2