Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If Paul is so distrustful of her then she is not the woman for him obviously. I would be pissed if he asked me for a pregnancy test.

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'd shove that test stick up his nose.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

With a quickness. Paul's an asshole. 

Yes. What the fuck. Ass. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Y'all. My husband is FOCUSED. No playing a game on his phone or reading a book, watching over his reading glasses. 

Come on over to the dark side, Mr. Snarkish. We have the best snacks and the snark is world class. You'll be happy here. Join us. Join us. Join us. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Mr. AZC looked at the channel guide and proclaimed . . . "TIme for the weekly trainwreck!"

don't have a mister Rabbittron got rid of him but my boys said the same thing to me. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

At least Hazel is upfront about her motivations. 

Shades of Anfisia?

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I would have taken that stick and shoved it up Pole's butt and walked out.

That little thing?? I would have shoved one of those sex toys she got from him. Wait... he might like that. Ok. Some pole up the butt for Pole

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Come on over to the dark side, Mr. Snarkish. We have the best snacks and the snark is world class. You'll be happy here. Join us. Join us. Join us. 

Dammit! You scared him back to his phone game now! LOL. I'm giving him all the commentary anyway. His only comment thus far was regarding Ricky, "He could've paid less for a selection of hookers". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

My best friend's 88-year-old mother just moved into an assisted living apartment. When she moved in, she told him to call the cable department and tell them that she watches, (in a heavy Ukranian accent), "news, Law and Order SVU, 600 lb show, and fiancee show" and that she doesn't need any other channels. 

That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

My best friend's 88-year-old mother just moved into an assisted living apartment. When she moved in, she told him to call the cable department and tell them that she watches, (in a heavy Ukranian accent), "news, Law and Order SVU, 600 lb show, and fiancee show" and that she doesn't need any other channels. 

I would love to watch with her. Does she have wifi? Can we get her into the live chat? 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
14 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Where do you even buy that horrible ugly shirt Angela has on?  

Walmart?

The flea market. Even WalMart would say no.

9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If Paul is so distrustful of her then she is not the woman for him obviously. I would be pissed if he asked me for a pregnancy test.

I kind of understand asking for a test. He gets that she's not necessarily only "dating" him considering she's posting on other guys' social media. Her "trainer" my ass. And I think he's aware that there are women out there looking for just a green card and aren't faithful. He could have been less of an ass about it though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

So people are in short sleeves and shorts and Darcey has on boots.  

And leather pants.

ETA:  wait no they’re not leather.  But I wouldn’t put it past Darcy to wear leather in summer.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 2