Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Angela thinks she didn’t do this?

Bitch, please! You took it to screaming and threats. That’s all you. I hate when abusers pull that “look what you made me do” crap.

Same thing she did to Michael’s friends. “I’m not sorry for what I said, but how I said it.” Shut up bitch. Be lucky you haven’t gotten your head cracked by somebody who had time.

• Love 20

Angela is tired of it, y'all! 

What exactly is she tired of? And why is Jesse her problem? Gah, she is appalling. She's going to suck all the air out of the room. 

And yes, the minute she slapped Avery she should have been removed. Someone needs to snap her back, with a quickness. 

• Love 23

AVery, I wish you were my employee so that I could fire you.  You are that annoying.

Maybe you should have worked on resolving the pain and damage done to you by your abusive ex before changing your religion and marrying a man you knew for a week and deciding to move to a war zone.  Just a suggestion sweetie.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesse is on cloud nine. Suddenly its all about HIM. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect this. 

But he only came to talk about his personal journey... on a season he wasn’t even on. Oh, and to tell Darcy to stop stalking him. Yeah. He came all the way to NYC to tell a woman on another continent to leave him alone.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What exactly is she tired of? And why is Jesse her problem? Gah, she is appalling. She's going to suck all the air out of the room. 

And yes, the minute she slapped Avery she should have been removed. Someone needs to snap her back, with a quickness. 

This 100000%. Hitting someone else is assault. Period.

• Love 10

Is this brouhaha the reason this tell-nothing is so long?

Someone needs to shut Avery up.  All these people seem to be so dysfunctional. 

I can't stand Avery's mom.  

Angela is a beast, and not in a good way.  And she dresses like a 15 y/o. 

I don't like anyone, and the benadryl is not helping my mood.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Avery stop talking about your bad high school relationship. 

I knew there was something in her past that pushed her into converting. Controlling guy.... and Omar isn’t  controlling?  He just uses religion and culture as his reasoning. 

• Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Complain about Avery but Angela was ready whale on someone, anyone. I really think she will beat the crsp out of michael if he gets here 

• Love 6

Avery  AND Angela need to both shut the hell up!  Avery is 19 years old, barely able to feed herself.  Grangela is older than DIRT and needs to shut her piehole.  It ain't all about EITHER one of these dingleberries!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

I think Rebecca looks really pretty tonight. Especially her hair.  That’s why I don’t understand why she has to go overseas and get K-1 visas to meet men. She’s lovely. 

She does

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Same thing she did to Michael’s friends. “I’m not sorry for what I said, but how I said it.” Shut up bitch. Be lucky you haven’t gotten your head cracked by somebody who had time.

I hope a camera is there the day someone makes the time.

Ryla looked so embarrassed. She’s definitely not gonna let Angela tote her egg.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I think Rebecca looks really pretty tonight. Especially her hair.  That’s why I don’t understand why she has to go overseas and get K-1 visas to meet men. She’s lovely. 

Also she is very affectionate and accepting of Zied. Seems like she should be able to meet somebody locally, she is not like a Danielle. So I am assuming she is an attention ho or has some screws loose.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She slapped Avery?  I missed that part.  I dislike Avery, but I wish she would sue for battery.

• Useful 1

Avery reminds me of a guy I used to know. He's short, small-statured, like Tim, and was one of those guys that lipped off in the bars and then ran behind his bigger, taller friends. Eventually they got tired of defending him against the wrath of whatever drunk he'd offended somehow.   

• Love 9

Ben the jellyfish calling everybody names.. HA HA HA..  Angela  and her yellow blouse needs to set her big butt down.. Rebecca is a poor victim..lol.. and JESSE NEVER NEEDED TO BE THERE.. It was just for a brow beat.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

But he only came to talk about his personal journey... on a season he wasn’t even on. Oh, and to tell Darcy to stop stalking him. Yeah. He came all the way to NYC to tell a woman on another continent to leave him alone.

And to point out Darcey's drinking problem...

• Love 5