Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

You're right laura, it doesn't make sense. This whole segment is a mess. The cowboy hat. The couple. The fact that aladin is either an amazing actor or actually in love? I don't know, ya'll. 

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

This is beginning to feel like an extended Bollywood screen test for Sumit.

I hope Bollywood tells the slimy little toad to go back to the call center.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Laura constantly makes remarks about the jiggy jiggy not being good.  Something is not right with that relationship.  

Yeah the not right thing is that she was only in it for the sex, and now that's not working out so well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, LucyEth said:

Laura constantly makes remarks about the jiggy jiggy not being good.  Something is not right with that relationship.  

I think she fashions herself a sexy cougar type who can teach Aladin the ways of the woman and they will both have mind blowing sex. In other words, she's delusional.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mierin said:

Aladin: This is weird.

Aladin speaks for all of us.

Liam is just the most awkward of all the awkward people on this show.  He is giving Paul a run for his money.

Karine just seems really screwed up;  I wonder if she has some underlying emotional/mental problems that haven't been diagnosed and/or treated.   There is something off about her, and it is more than just being with Paul.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I really believe that Aladin is gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and it is unacceptable in his culture so he had to find a beard and Laura is it.  Probably thought an older woman would not expect too much and just be thrilled to be with him.  Boy he didn't know she would be obsessed with the quality of the Jiggy Jiggy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18